Unity Cloth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unity Cloth

Post by Virtuous on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:37 pm

My dream involves a unity cloth. The cloth is all green in color. It is a deep dark green color around the edges. The edges seem to be made of lace material that has many overlays that causes it to look thick. From the edges, inward, the material seems to be like sheer and the color green gets lighter and lighter. In the middle of the garment, it has 3 holes in it that seems to fit perfectly over the unity candles (like if you put it over the candles, it will rest easily at the bottom of the candle holders). I put a small tear in the cloth (on the left side). I tried to fix it but I couldn't. I tried everything and I still couldn't repair it. Finally, I held it up to the light to look at it and the tear was gone.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unity Cloth

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 am

Are you trying to be the mediator in a difficult situation with people?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Unity Cloth

Post by Virtuous on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 am

No, I don't think so.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 am

Hello Virtuous! The first thing that I think of when you talk about a unity cloth and unity candles is a wedding. Marriage is definitely a union -- the most God-ordained union that we have here on earth with other people. The color green to me symbolizes life, growth, as grass is green and vegetation is green when it is new and growing. The dream seems to be showing some kind of a "tear" or "break" in a union you have had, that God is saying can be repaired by His Word (or the light). The Word of God is a lamp unto our feed and a light unto our pathway. (Psalm 119:105) There is nothing outside of the Word of God's ability to change, and renew, restore, heal, reform, make whole! The Word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword--it can cut through anything! It is the healing balm. It is the Word of life and restoration. I believe God is telling you to take this broken union before Him and His Word and let Him repair it, because you are not able to do it on your own. In the context of the last dream I looked at for you, this could have to do with your ex, as it seems to symbolize a broken marriage union. Were the two of you ever married?

I think it's interesting that the cloth was so beautiful. God was showing you the potential here -- a growing, beautiful union, that simply needs to be repaired and restored. Even the unity candles to me are a representation of the Word of God. When you fit the cloth over the candles, it fits perfect. The Word of God is the thing that completes it, and makes it work -- makes it fit perfectly. I believe God is clearly saying take this before My Word and let Me fix it!

Blessings, huggins

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 am

Sandra,
I didn't think of it that way as far as a tear/break of a previous relationship. Maybe it does have something to do with him. We were never married. We only lived together for a little over 8 years. He has since gotten married. He and his wife will separate, get back together, separate, get back together--this has been going on every since about 2 months after the wedding and it's been almost 3 years. I think it's him because I think she really loves him.

I think you really nailed this. The only way things will be repaired for this union is if I take it to God and leave it.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 am

You're so welcome! Since the guy is married, you definitely have to put this at the feet of Jesus. It could be that God has shown you that the marriage will not last. But, it makes no difference right now. That marriage he has is a covenant relationship. I would completely lay this whole thing aside and allow God to bring it back up later if things change, and God desires to put something together at that time!

Blessings!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 am

Sandra, I'm about to pm you!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:29 am

K!