With Pat and Gordon Robertson.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

With Pat and Gordon Robertson.

Post by rachandben on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Last night, I had this dream that I was in the car with Pat Robertson (founder of CBN). Pat was on the driver seat and I was on the passenger seat. Then Pat parked the car in front of a building that looked like a warehouse and stepped down to go get something inside the building. When he left, I also got out of the car. And after I got out the car started rolling, so I tried keeping it from going to crash with the help of other people who were around. While we were trying to keep the car stable, I was thinking, “glad I go out, this car would’ve gone and crash with me inside. Next, I was behind this building. There was a door and Gordon Robertson (Pat Robertson's son) and many other people were there. Gordon gave me something, I don’t remember exactly what it was, but as soon as I took it from him, I got nauseous and started throwing up. The dream went on but I don’t remember what happened next. (IRL I've been partnering with cbn for over 3 years, I don't know if the dream has something to do with it)

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: With Pat and Gordon Robertson.

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:22 pm

My thoughts:

You are in a car (ministry) with Pat Robertson. Pat was on the driver seat (the leader of the ministry). Then Pat parked the car and stepped down. When he left, I also got out of the car. (Did he leave this particular ministry and then you started to withdraw from it?)

The car started rolling, so I tried keeping it from going to crash with the help of other people who were around. (Were you concerned about the direction the ministry started to take after Pat “stepped down”?

As soon as I took it from Gordon, I got nauseous and started throwing up. (Whatever Gordon is going to hand to you, it might be a good idea to not accept it.)

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Thanks Jodi,
Pat Robertson is the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and about a year ago, he stepped down as the CEO and his son Gordon is the new CEO. I do not have any physical contact with either of them but we (my husband and I) do partner with the ministry of cbn by sending part of my tithes and praying for them. Even after Pat stepped down as the ceo, we kept our partnership with cbn and we actually like Gordon's way of doing things better.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:34 pm

rachandben,

I'm glad you like Gordon's leadership. My thoughts were off- base then. I pray that you or someone will get the Holy Spirit's interpretation and the meaning will become clear!

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top