Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tkay

What can Satan See?

Okay Guys,
Really struggling here. I have asked about knowing for when God is speaking to you. Even writing this now I am nearly in tears because I want so badly to just be at peace and let some things go and let God take care of it. The only obvious answer that I always get in one way or another it BE STILL. To me this is not a yes or a no, which gives me some hope about some things I am praying about. I did have dreams about this situation, but couldn't remember enough about them when I woke up. All I remember are the feelings. The first one was a feeling of sadness, the second a feeling that it was gonna be okay. I just couldn't remember enough to really satisfy me. I have asked for them again, but haven't had dreamt again.

Every time I get to feeling better about this situation or I am going about my business and not thinking about it, some negative or hurtful thought or doubt sets in. My question is, if Satan can't see your thoughts or see the future, but he can see how you react to things or situations, can he try to manipulate you by PUTTING thoughts in your head? Thoughts that can cause doubt, or what about FEELINGS even. I have sinking feelings and I have feelings of hope all at the same time. I read in a bible study one time that our feelings can't even be trusted. Only HIM. What if what I am feeling is HIM trying to tell me something. This is aggravating to me because when I feel good about it all and have some peace, here it all comes. I am getting better about casting down the thoughts and telling tricky nicky to go somewhere else. Today I feel my heart is getting it. I am in a battle and I am tired.
Thoughts?
Trina

Most definetly yes he can. He is crafty and he comes to destroy if he can. Trina let's pray peace over this right now.

Father in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with Trina and I ask you Lord to bring peace into her spirit right now. Lord you are the prince of peace and I know that we don't have the answers but you do. Lord we pray that you would help Trina understand what you are trying to show her in her dreams. Lord if this is not you showing her the dreams I pray your blood would cover her while she is sleeping and her thoughts and her dreams. Father we bind satan and any of his associates from her mind and give her the strength to stand against the enemy. Father we may be weak but you are strong. You are our strength and our refuge and in you we trust. Father I plead the blood of Jesus over her, her family, her house, her work, her comings and her goings. Father we thank you in Jesus name, Amen.

Satan is the master deceiver. No doubt about it. He cannot read our thoughts but he can interject a few thoughts our way. He can see how we react to certain situations. Sometimes we give him legal right to be there, that is a different sermon. LOL. Don't worry Trina. Call on the name of Jesus. It is good to be in the word every day.....don't miss. Don't forget to pray frequently. It would not be a bad idea to fast at this time. I will keep you in my prayers. You can do a 24 hour fast of food or you can do a 3 day fast. Let the Lord direct you there. It is true that our feelings are of this world and cannot be trusted. Keep casting down the thoughts and telling tricky nicky to go somewhere else and eventually he will get tired and go. It will be ok. Stay close to Jesus and call on Him. He will never leave you or forsake you..........One more thing. .....He gave us the power to trample on the enemy. Don't forget that.

God bless and let me know how things are going.

Connie

Thank You very much for that. I will let you know.

"BE STILL" I am taking it that you have a lot going on in your life, that you are very busy. God is telling you to "BE STILL" because he is trying to talk to you. If you have a lot going on you will be distracted when God is talking and you can't hear him. He wants you to take some time for yourself (quiet time) so he can talk to you.
Hope this helps

have a peaceful day!

Well, I am chuckling as I read what you said only4him. I have been getting this message for some time now. I am definetly learning to BE STIll and listen. As I look back over dreams, devotions, advice from friends and replies from this site, I have been given confirmation over and over again about things I need to be doing, starting with BE STILL. Thank you for confirming it once again, and yes I do have alot goin on and alot of things that don't make sense. But, things are coming to light, slowly but surely.
😄