Car Accident in Europe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Accident in Europe

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:24 pm

The dream is set in the present but I am in college in Israel (I believe it was Israel because I saw several boys wearing yarmulkes)...

I was in the dorms and friends and I wanted to go eat. The city was a busy, urban area like Rome or Paris-busy streets, restaurants, stores, etc. - I've never been to Israel so I don't know what it looks like. There was a restaurant in the area that we wanted to check out but didn't know exactly where it was. Since I had a car (my car IRL), I volunteered to go check it out then come back. I made a wrong turn and got lost but found my way back (this is the second time in a week that I dreamt this type of thing - getting lost but finding my way back quickly).

In the next scene, a group of us (10 or so) are at a church but the setting is more of a classroom/seminar. We're gathered casually on the floor, in sofachairs, beanbags, futons praising God and discussing scripture - like it was a bible study. There's a man who in the dream is my boyfriend (I know him from work and it's not even like that! lol! ) and he and I are sitting close together as we're talking with the group and talking to each other.

Next scene, I'm leaving the session with an older woman who is a friend of mine (don't know this person in real life). We're driving back to the dorm and I remember us passing a local shopping mall to the right. This shopping mall is close to where I live IRL. But I know this location is Rome now because we pass the Coliseum and other ruins.

There is a black car (shiny black Maserati) that's now following us and I feel like we're being chased. As I crossed an intersection it was trying to come up beside my car to the right but hit a car and then bounced into the side of my car. It was now latched onto my car and it's back end flew to the side and hit another car which was now latched onto it. This car was about to hit someone who had been walking alongside on the sidewalk and that person was going to crash into a floor to ceiling display glasspane of a department store if the car actually hit him. When I saw that the cars were connected, I drove out of the lane that I was in to the left so that the other cars would move away from the curb as well and it worked, the man's life was spared. The last car did hit the building though.

I pull us all over and park. I tell my friend who's in the front passenger seat to pray and take down all of the license plate information and anything else worth noting while I talk to them. I thought we were going to have a confrontation which I was willing to have but when I walked up to the men, they were all exchanging their insurance information peacefully. Everyone was just glad that everyone else was ok. But I never found out why the man in the black Maserati was chasing us (he didn't volunteer the information and I didn't ask in the dream nor did I feel a need to).

end of dream.

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarify a sentence)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Accident in Europe

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:57 pm

hmm gettin lost in ya ka,,then findin yr way again..just chek wat ur doin that mite take u down an avenue..that u hav 2 turn around.,frm.maybe ur gona be comfortable sharin the gospel wiv a wrk colleage.um will add some more ok.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 am

yes, add some more...:-)...and anyone else who has ideas or an interpretation feel free to add as well!

you're on to something though...I recently found out that a woman on my team is a Christian... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 pm

um its funny ..but i just got the words..be careful who u hitch your wagon 2... rofl but its serious 2.. :uhoh: um do u hav any catholik connektions??maybe theres gonna be a clash of somekind,,;the cars,, i think its all symbollik of a event yet 2 happen,,but it will turn out ok..there maybe some friktion between different groups of thought,,hope this joins tha dots.. :clap: :clap: rofl happy dance D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 pm

no, it's not funny...my car is a station wagon.... :oops: - don't worry, I don't mean that in an upset way, just a "hmmmm" way...though I don't think it's literal, I do believe it's symbolic (although since having the dream everytime I see a black car in my rearview mirror, I do a double take...)

And yes, I was in the Catholic church before joining my current church (non-denominational)...my sons still go to the affiliated Catholic school....

It could be related to that or another set of dots that I've been connecting that could also result in a clash....

I'll pray some more about this for the full interpretation....thanks & God Bless you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm

I dont think its literal Lurdys. Those dreams you've been having over and over again about getting lost but finding your way probably mean just that. There may be something going on in your life that isnt working out the way it should be, but eventually it will all be on track. Also, when i'm driving a car in my dream and im in some sort of wreck, it usually has to do with something that directly effects my life. One of my dreams I was spinning and spinning over and over again and i thought i was going to die. When the car stopped, i was a little bit behind where i started out, but i knew i could just start over again...i was only thrown a bit of course. IRL I had a miscarriage and i was only 6 weeks along. I thought it was a tubal and i was kinda freaking out cause those things can be fatal...(where on earth was my faith?) But in the end i was ok, and I knew I could try again.

It could be that satan has you on the run and it causes some problems with others...im not sure...just need to pray about it.
sorry i didnt have more.
love ya!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:38 pm

something interesting occurred when I picked my sons up from school this evening...there was a shiny black Maserati parked around the corner from the school.... :crazy: ...our area isn't a Maserati income neighborhood so it's not like we see these cars everyday....praying for revelation... praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

wow..????

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:20 am

I am really praying for you Lola21st. I know that God will protect you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 am

Sometimes I think elements in dreams are markers to alert you that *now* is the dream coming to pass.

http://www.miasherwood.com/Dream_warnings.html

In the link above is an example of spiders in the dream which were a trigger to know that this situation was now. Check it out and let me know if you understand what I mean.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:37 am

When you said that, or rather, when I read what MIA said, my spirit leapt in agreement. It was so jubilant, it almost hurt... idea

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 am

Mia -

Thanks for the link! I thought about that Maserati as a marker and it may be the case that it signified the beginning of the dream coming to pass (vs the spiders signifying the end in the case of your dream)...

I went to a play last night with some friends and got lost on the way home...not lost, as much as I made a wrong turn...I knew the area well enough to feel my way back on to the correct route...it immediately reminded me of the dream because that's how I felt and acted then too....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:10 am

I was going to tell you that but I thought I would wait until you called.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 pm

I sent you a text and was trying to respond to your question but the response doesn't seem to be leaving my out box so I'm posting this here too:

Lurdys,

My husband's friends left late. I know we are going to connect any time now. duh

I was pondering the whole smelling spirits thing for the last couple of days and when I woke this morning I felt like I had some very simple revelation on it. I love simple answers and this is what the Lord revealed to me about the whole smelling thing.

Hebrews 5:14

But solid food is for men of full growth, even for those whose senses are trained by use to discern what is good and what is evil.

The sense of smell in the discerning of spirits is so simple. Discernment is to know between good and evil. It is that simple. I believe the sense of smell in this area is the gift of discernment.

When you smell something good, it is good. When you smell something nasty, there is something nasty. Oftentimes our minds will try to convince us that something is not true, which our hearts are telling us is true.

For example, let's use a minister who says everything right, who behaves perfectly, and looks outwardly perfect, but in our spirit there is just something not right. Our minds will often analyze the situation using the evidence available. Everything seems perfect so we try to ignore what our hearts are telling us is true and it sometimes gets us into trouble.

BUT you can't lie to your nose. If your nose smells something rotten, no amount of rationale is going to convince it that something doesn't stink. If it stinks, it stinks. And that is where discernment through the sense of smell is sublime. With experience you will without a doubt trust your sense of smell in discernement completely.

Let's say the above scenario happened again but this time with your discernment with smell working. You walk into the same church, the minister says everything right, behaves perfectly but you smell a rotten stench that can mean only one thing. Something stinks. There is no amount of rationale that your mind will ever be able to present which will overcome the stink. Your discernment will trump all else because smell doesn't lie.

The thing to do when you notice these things is to seek the Lord because discernment is only discernment and it is only good for knowledge. The discernment is knowledge that something is not right but you will need wisdom to know what to do with the knowledge. Knowledge without wisdom will protect you (if your discernment tells you that a situation is bad that discerment will protect you), but you can't do much with it other than know something is not right - but that alone is priceless.

Knowledge with wisdom, however, is beyond priceless. When you discern smells ask God for wisdom to know what to do with your knowledge.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 am

Mia,
that's a powerful minisermon right there!!!!lol--I was thinking the same thing!
thanks for posting.
you're right though...we need wisdom with our discernment! God, give me more of that! lol!

also, "if a person doesn't have peace about a situation, does that go along with discerning something isn't right or not of God or is it just mean your heart is not in agreement with your own mind?"

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Praise GOD!, Miss Desi.

I think sometimes it can go along with it but sometimes it is our soulman which may or may not be accurate.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Amen! Thanks Mia for that word, it is VERY helpful! :clap:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Praise God! Thank You, Jesus!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:33 pm

BTW, I smell it now...and it's a good smell... thumbs :PTL:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:48 pm

lol

PRAISE GOD!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm

HisLightbeam wrote:When you said that, or rather, when I read what MIA said, my spirit leapt in agreement. It was so jubilant, it almost hurt... idea

:bighug:

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top