Dreams about people with mental issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams about people with mental issues

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 am

Hi everyone, Lately I have been having dreams about people with mental health issues. I had these dreams two nights in a row. In the first dream, I dreamt about my best friend's mother and brother. Her brother is a diagnosed schizophrenic, and her mother has had strokes, which has decreased her mental capacity some. Well, in the dream, it was like they were over my house, and I was talkin to them from my kitchen. Next thing I know, the mother gets up and starts doin a holy ghost dance in place. Then the brother, starts flaring his arms wildly. He gets up and runs wildly around the house, and the entire time he is naked. He laid on the floor with his legs open and everything, just wild. Then he came up to me, and I just pointed my finger and said, Sit down, in the name of Jesus, I declare you to sit down!. And that was the end of the dream.

In the other dream, I dreamt about my boyfriend's sister. We were in the living room, and he was tellin her to get out of his room. she would peek from behind the door, then go back behind it. Finally, she stepped out into view, and she was thin, and only had a shirt on. She was mumbling something, inaudible. I got the feeling that something wasn't right in her mind. She was standing there like she was cold. And that was the end of that dream. As I stated earllier, I had these dreams two nights, consecutively. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams about people with mental issues

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:10 pm

yeah sounds like you will meet or have met someone who you feel is sorta "special" if ya know what i mean?

:crazy:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Ummmmm....nope. lol

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:26 am

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 am

God is asking you to pray and help tear down strongholds in their minds.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:31 am

Bizarre - I dreamed about dealing with a mother of a metally ill child last night. I did not know either of them. In my dream, I swimming in a hotel in Wichita Kansas (no plans to go to Wichita anytime soon and have never been to this hotel in my dream). While swimming a 15 y/o girl had an outburst with her mother. I spoke to the mother initially and she was cool and stand-offish. Then I asked if I could pray with her and she said, "Yes, That'd be great." As I was praying for them, it suddenly came to me in prayer that the girl had an impulse control issue. I prayed for that specifically. After the prayer, I asked the mother if she had taken her daughter to see a psychiatrist or if she was considering it and informed her that the impulse control was both biological/chemical as well as behavioral. End of dream. HMMMMM. The woman with the stroke - that's not a stronghold in her mind - that's a biological incapacitation. She didn't seem to act as "crazy", but the brother/son acted quite bizarre. While some schizephrenicia can be demon-derived, not eery case of schizophrenia can just be "prayed against and healed". I don't think Connie is implying that the schizophrenia is a stronghold. I think she is implying that there is something more there for you to be praying about and that is why God gave you the compare and contrast of the mother and son. What do you think?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:00 pm

I am thinkin so too, guess i better get to praying!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top