REPOST: STREET CALLED HERITAGE.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: STREET CALLED HERITAGE.......

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 am

I HAS YET TO BE REVEALED TO ME WHAT THIS DREAMS IS SAYING. I BELIEVE THE THAT LOCATION HAS ALOT TO DO WITH WHAT GOD IS SPEAKING. praying WOULD SOMEONE INTERCEED WITH ME ABOUT THIS MATTER!

IN THIS DREAM, I AND MY SISTER WAS IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA IN A CITY CALLED LAKE CHARLES. I FELT LIKE I WAS HEADING BACK TO THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE, BUT I MADE A STOP THERE. THERE IS THIS CUISINE THAT THEY SERVED THERE, AT A PARTICULAR PLACE AND I DECIDED THAT I WANTED SOME IN THE DREAM. THE WHOLE TIME IN THE DREAM I FELT THIS URGENCY TO GET HOME IN TIME FOR CHURCH, BECAUSE IT WAS A SUNDAY. I KNEW I WAS ALREADY LATE FOR CHURCH, BUT DECIDED THAT I WOULD BE ONLY BE A LITTLE LATE SO WHY NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. I WAS APPARENTLY TRYING TO REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS BECAUSE I PULLED OFF ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND BEGAN TO LOOK AROUND. MY SISTER WAS STANDING OUTSIDE THE CAR, BUT I STARTED WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK AWAY FROM THE CAR. AFTER WALKING A FEW STEPS I NOTICED A SIGN AT THE CORNER. WHAT WAS DIFFERENT WAS THAT IT WASN’T A REGULAR STREET SIGN. IT WAS BIG LIKE A SIGN THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY SEE ON THE SIDE OF A HIGHWAY. THERE WERE TWO STREETS ON THE SIGN. ONE POINTED TO THE LEFT, BUT I COULDN’T READ THE WRITING. NOW, THE ONE THAT POINTED TO THE RIGHT SAID “HERITAGE BLVD”. (THERE IS NO SUCH STREET IN THAT CITY, BECAUSE I CHECKED) I SENSE THAT THE PLACE THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WAS THE ONE TO THE RIGHT. I DECIDED NOT TO WALK ANY FURTHER, SO I WALKED BACK TOWARDS MY CAR AND TOLD MY SISTER THAT I BELIEVED THE PLACE WAS DOWN TO THE RIGHT AND THAT I WOULD DRIVE THERE. SO I GOT IN THE CAR AND BEGIN TO DRIVE. THAT WAS THE END.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: STREET CALLED HERITAGE.......

Post by pwilso512 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm

This is just a thought, but I hope that it steers you in the right direction. I feel like your "heritage" will lead you to your life's destination. What have you inherited from your family? Or, maybe "heritage blvd." represents the path to the inheritance God has for you. I'm praying that God will reveal the full meaning of this dream to you.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 pm

here are some bible verses on the word Heritage. I believe God is telling you you're on the right road to recieving the Heritage of those that are faithful to Him. (Youre hearts desire is the Church)

Psalm 61:5
For you have heard my vows, O God; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.

Psalm 119:111
Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.

Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

there are many other verses in the bible with the word "Heritage".
I suggest doing a keyword search at biblegateway.com

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:41 pm

THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK INTO MY SPIRIT THROUGH OUR LORD. THANKS SO MUCH! Flower Power

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 am

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm

:HiBye: HELLO MY FRIEND! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU HAVE THE MOST HELPFUL INFORMATION. I'LL DO MY RESEARCH WITH WHAT YOU'VE GIVEN ME ALONG WITH PRAYER AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I COME UP WITH!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:28 pm

I HAVE INHERITED A TRUE LOVE FOR THE LORD FROM MY FAMILY! I AGREE WITH YOU CONCERNING THE PATH TO MY INHERITANCE AND THIS IS GIVING ME SOME INSIGHT. I WONDER IF THAT CITY CONTAINS PART OF MY INHERITANCE?! thinking

pwilso512 wrote:This is just a thought, but I hope that it steers you in the right direction. I feel like your "heritage" will lead you to your life's destination. What have you inherited from your family? Or, maybe "heritage blvd." represents the path to the inheritance God has for you. I'm praying that God will reveal the full meaning of this dream to you.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 pm

HELLO MY FRIEND THANKS YOU AGAIN. YOU KNOW I DO BELIEVE THAT GOD IS SHOWING ME THAT I AM ON THE ROAD TO MY INHERITANCE OR PROMISES THAT HE HAS FOR ME. I JUST WONDER IF THAT CITY CONTAINS PART OF THAT INHERITANCE? thinking I'LL KEEP PRAYING!

daphanie02 wrote:here are some bible verses on the word Heritage. I believe God is telling you you're on the right road to recieving the Heritage of those that are faithful to Him. (Youre hearts desire is the Church)

Psalm 61:5
For you have heard my vows, O God; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.

Psalm 119:111
Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.

Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

there are many other verses in the bible with the word "Heritage".
I suggest doing a keyword search at biblegateway.com

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top