Macedonian curse and a little dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Macedonian curse and a little dragon

Post by Brandy on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Does anybody have any idea what a macedonian curse is? In a dream I once had, a macedonian curse was mentioned? Also in the dream was a little dragon that was hiding.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Macedonian curse and a little dragon

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:26 pm

there is some speculation that the Masons had some kind of witchcraft going on...so it doesnt surprise me that that word is connected with curse in your dream. did you post your dream? The dragon that was hiding sounds like a big dangerous problem that hasnt been brought to light yet.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 am

Daph, the dream was just a crazy run around dream. I was in Europe or somewhere like that. Somebody was chasing us--unknown. There were others I did not know with me. This crazy little dragon kept poking his head out in different parts of the dream. Once it kept popping out of the bedroom ceiling which was covered with many curtains draping from it--as if it were just keeping track of me. Kind of like a place where a harem would be. Nothing really significant, but at the end of the dream one of the people told me "you have a macedonian curse on you". I am clueless to this so if you have any insight to this please educate me. Are the masons connected to a macedonian curse? I do know the curses that are speculated to come from masonry but I do not think anybody in my family was a mason.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 am

Brandy, perhaps you should take a closer look at your ancestry and heritage. Perhaps you can ask a close family member where your ancestors were from.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Macedonian isn't the same as Masonic. Macedonia refers to a geographic region. I looked it up to be sure and copied the info that I found. Here's that info:

Macedonian is a southern Slavic language with about 1.4 million speakers in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, the USA, Canada and Australia. Macedonian became the official language of the Republic of Macedonia in 1944. From the end of the 16th century vernacular Macedonian began to appear in writing, though a modern standard written version of Macedonian only appeared in 1945. Since then many literary works have been published in Macedonian. Literary Macedonian is based on the dialects of the West Central region (Prilep, Kičevo, Bitola, Kruševo and Lerin).

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 am

Jodi, how odd. My dream took place in a european setting. In real life I was not knowledgable of this. I do not know what this means. I really don't think that this is in our ancestry because I have native american in my ancestry. I will follow up in my fathers ancestry in a more extensive manner. My husband has german in him. Could this mean anything? Thank you for this knowledge. I will pray more for direction and knowledge. I am still new at this. I have always had dreams but am just now learning the meaning of some of them. If anything more comes to mind-please let me know.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Brandy,
Isn't it cool when God has us dream or see something we had no prior knowledge of?

When the curse was mentioned, did someone say that the curse was on you? Or, was it mentioned generally, not aimed specifically at you? What was the whole dream?

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top