one word dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

one word dream

Post by jackiesb on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Last April I woke out of a sound sleep with a single word racing through my head. I tried to go back to sleep but the word kept screaming at me. The more I tried to ignore it, the louder it got finally ending in spelling it out letter for letter over and over again and it was like someone was hitting me in the back of the head with each letter.
The word was a-p-o-t-h-e-c-a-r-y. Finally I got up and went out to the computer to look it up, certain that it wasn't even a real word. When I saw the search results I was amazed. I have read the Bible all the way through and never remembered seeing that word and it isn't mentioned but a few times. I kind of let it go and only thought about it from time to time until recently when the word keeps popping up in my reading and hearing it from different sources.
Background information about that time was that my husband and I had been going through difficulties and I had just returned to the Lord after going my own way for several years. The Holy Spirit was giving me wonderful signs and daily insights into many things. I know now that it was because I was about to face a huge challenge and I needed to feel His power and closeness.
Shortly after that dream I found out my husband, a trucker, had run off with another woman.
I feel that this one word dream is somehow connected to what I need to do with my life but just am not getting what that something is.
Any insight would be much appreciated. God Bless you all....

jackiesb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: one word dream

Post by Halo on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:41 pm

jackiesb~ One of God's tactics to hide the truth is to place it in plane sight, but disguise it as something other than what it is. Almost all spiritual truth is first clothed with a natural disguise. When er remove the natural covering, we find the naked truth! Like wheat, the natural husk must be removed from the grain before it is usable. An example of this is Moses's Law. The Law is spiritual, but it is clothed with various commandments and ordinances that hide its precious truths. These spiritual treasures are "Life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh" (Proverbs 4:23).
~ Apothecary~ holds the meaning of "pharmacist".
Pharmacist pertaining to the word would hold the meaning as "healer" ~ Jesus Christ...the healer of finances, the healer of health, the healer of the mind and a spiritual-healer aswell, even of a broken heart. "Experience is the best teacher," and as long as it's someone else's experience, it is! Some things, like ministering the gifts of the Spirit, are only learned from personal experience, but it helps to have a few hints along the way, Amen~
~ Happy Valentine's Day ~

Salutations,
Halo :HiBye:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiesb on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 am

Thank You for the insight Halo. If not for the precious presence of the Holy Spirit this past year would have been unbearable.

jackiesb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:07 pm

I had a dream like that that involved my husband (Back then he was my boyfriend). in my dream he was opening an apothecary and I didnt have good feelings about it. I looked up the word and found out that back in the old day it was another word for witchcraft...I think i did a root word study on it. In the bible it says that rebellion is witchcraft. I knew that my then boyfriend was up to no good. turns out that he had an addiction to alcohol. I didnt understand it cause he is totally devoted to the Lord, heart mind and soul...however God was showing me that he was being disobedient by rebelling against His word.

hope this helps.
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiesb on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 am

Dear Daphanie

Thank You so much for this. I also did study on this word and I know that in the Bible an apothecary was the one who mixed the spices and herbs for many things burial, annointing oil, it says that Moses was an apothecary because he made the first annointing oil.

Anyway, I have strong reasons to believe that my husband became involved in pronography before all of this came about. I also know that he knows God word and before I married him used to study it intensely. I know he is running from God, Big Time!!! It always surprised me that he seems to surround himself with Godly people in light of the way he lived. Someone once told him that he was called to be a preacher... I only know that there is a huge spritual battle going on for his life. I haven't heard from him in several months but just keep praying that God can give him a Saul on the road to Damascus experience that will bring him out of whatever has a stronghold on his life.

Thanks again for the insight.. I will pray about this. Jackiesb

jackiesb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top