3rd REPOST- Hopefully Someone is Led by the Holy Spirit to help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3rd REPOST- Hopefully Someone is Led by the Holy Spirit to help.

Post by glolaw on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:39 am

On Jan. 9th this year, my sister gave birth to a baby girl, so i had received a called
from her husband at about midnight to inform me about the baby's safe delivery.

I had gone back to sleep afterwards and had this dream:

My brother-in-law told me that he just informed my ex-boyfriend
about the baby's delivery. He then mentioned that my ex-boyfriend had told him that
he was going to propose marriage to me this year 2008. After he told me this i just
smiled and said "I figured since he had mentioned that he could still be my husband"
(this, he said in real lifeeven after our breakup). My brother in-law then smiles and looks at
me saying"There is hope".

This dream felt sooo real. However at the time of the dream, i wasn't too
excited because i didn't have feelings for my ex anymore. Now i bring this up because
lately i've been thinking about him and possibly feeling something for him. Right now
i'm not exactly sure what he feels for me, only that he has always been a very caring guy
who treated me very well. Our breakup was due to some misunderstanding and some juvenile
behavior on my part. I have since then matured and learned alot. We've been apart
for almost a year and a half, but we still talk as friends.

Now, my question is, should i regard the dream at all, is it from the Lord, the
enemy or my subconscious -- this i doubt because I hardly dream about him and
especially then, when i didn't care for him.

Thanks in advance for your Spirit led insight.

Joy.

glolaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd REPOST- Hopefully Someone is Led by the Holy Spirit to help.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi Joy. dont be afraid to pray for confirmation about your dream. Its perfectly normal to have "carnal" dreams about people we may still have feelings for. However the Lord may be telling you something propheticly. ALSO The man in your dream might be symbolic for someone else. When i was dreaming about my future hubby, sometimes he was an exboyfriend or he was my stepbrother in parts of the dream. people can be symbols too. But the best thing to do is to pray about it and ask for confirmation. If you want you can scroll down to Life in the Spirit by Laura Boaz and read about how God showed me my future husband before we met. Im not telling you for sure if you will marry your ex or not. Only God knows that and God will confirm it. He is so Faithful and I cant stop Praising Him for what He's done in my life! if you do decide to read my testimony, start with part 1, there are seven parts and they are kindof out of order....hope this helps,
God bless you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glolaw on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:52 am

Thank you so much Daphanie! I had actually started reading your Testimony before mentioning it, so i could get some insight. I'm on part 6 now. Quite interesting! while i was reading, i was wondering if the man you knew to be your future husband was consistently the same person in your dream? Now i know he appeared in different forms. I find that to be interesting too. Perhaps a different form may symbolize characteristics of the real thing.

I don't think the dream was from my soul (carnal) because i didn't even have this ex bf in my radar and wasn't thinking about him at all. It was an out of the blue type thing so to speak.

Also, I believe that he may be symbolic in this case and may not actually be him. Who knows?

One thing I'm sure of is that God knows and i totally subject myself to His will. Thank you once again and God bless you.

Joy

glolaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top