Dressed in Red

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dressed in Red

Post by Escogida on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm

In my dream, I was dressed in a fitted dress, stalking and high heels all red. I had gone to this job (corporate america) setting to say good bye to my colleagues. While saying good bye to a female mate, she was pretty sad, and went on to say goodbye to my old boss and she started to cried. I then continue to head out and on the way i run into my other colleagues(males) but they did not seemed to care, so it hurt to see their reaction. While heading out, i noted pride within me, and when i was about to head to the parking lot, I felt it was not secure to go there because it was dark, so then i waited for someone and finally my sister arrived and we walked together. Once i go to the car, i reached to the driver side door but before i went in , i noted that there were green beautiful grapes in the back sit

The scene changes, and then I am situated in this open supermarket witnessing a riot/manifestation taking place. I am seeing so much violence, and seeing this man hurting other innocent ones brutally. I watched all this with so much fear within me and then i saw this army but they were not cops they were heavenly army/police. By seen this army, i then calmed down and continued to watch. The dream continues and I see that one of the man approched me and pronounced intimidated words to me..."I am going to kill you"... I feared while listening to this man, but when I looked up I noted that there was this net that sort of look like a cage around me and my car that was covering us. By knowing this, i then had courage and started to respond to this man by saying .... "you are not going to touch me satan, I bind you in the name of Jesus!". To my surprise, as soon as I pronounced this words, a group of people behind me repeated word by word... i then knew they were angels.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dressed in Red

Post by Vile on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:22 pm

If you were wearing purple with that dress, my first guess would have been a spirit of Jezebel that you had to wrestle with (as stated in Revelations with the woman sitting on the dragon with a same dress), but since it was just red, it could have two meanings; either the blood of Christ, or raw power and anger.

Something in me is telling me it's a negative, though.

Partially because there are mostly two types of wine; red wine and white wine. You make white wine out of green grapes... thusly the symbol of purity.

My interpretation is that you have a better opportunity making wine with family than making friends in the worldly atmosphere. I definately see it as a personal warning to let God supply you with the grapes. If you had to go to a supermarket (where you could get more grapes), it means you needed more food (probably spiritual). Of course, the enemy is going to stop you from doing this any way he can. Of course, like the ones who were ignoring you in the first half, the enemy can come as guises of men of authority or power (who may have it in the world, but don't have jack in the spiritual).

So what it boils down to is, Less World and More God. I also feel you have some competition in high places (not sure if I can call it enemy, but they want what you have and are willing to throw around their authority in the world to take it from you).

Anyone else feeling the same?

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:31 am

Escogida -

I feel like your dress represents something positive, symbolizing your passion for Christ, symbolically being washed in his blood. Are you making a move in real life, job wise, church wise, ministry wise? While some people love you and see your move as a loss for them, there are others who are unfazed, don't even realize you're leaving because they never knew your worth/value/position in Christ....they didn't know who they were really working with...so they don't know what they're losing...

The grapes to me represent spiritual fruit (could even be spiritual gifts given the context of the dream). Since the grapes are in your car, you're being shown that in this new direction you're life is taking there are spiritual gifts in your life you will discover that you didn't know that you had.

The scene in the supermarket is spiritual warfare. Twice you were afraid until you saw that you had both corporate and personal protection (the heavenly police and the net), then you became bold. And you didn't realize that you had back up...when you binded Satan, the angels were behind you saying the same thing.

I agree with Vile that this dream is a dream of faith, increasing your faith. Remembering the promises of God. You may encounter spiritual attacks/threats but you are covered by the blood of Jesus. He is your protector (the net). And the warring angels are ready to fight in the name of Jesus but this is activated only when you step out on faith. Kind of the same way an intercessor opens the door through prayer for the Lord to come through and do His work. Increase the amount of time that you spend on those things that equip you spiritually...study the Word (especially scriptures related to spiritual warfare like Ephesians 6), prayer, fasting, etc. Along the way, you're going to discover a spiritual gifting.

Please pray on what was said to see if it bears witness with you.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much!

Post by Escogida on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 am

I agree in the spirit the meaning Vile & Lola 21! Every point in terms of the transition, yes I am in transition and I recently lost my job. I totally agree with the love and unfazed of others. In terms of the spiritual gift, this is definitively a confirmation for me of so many other dreams that the Lord had showed me to push on my faith and unveiled the gifts. I recently finished a long fasting time and I so spiritual attacks coming as a result. Thank you so much for allowing the Lord to respond to me. God Bless

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am

To God be the Glory! :PTL:

Be encouraged, the Lord is preparing and equipping you so that He can use you! praiseGod

Also remember that no weapon formed against you can prosper, while the enemy would like us to forget this, remember that the victory has already been won!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top