Possible Manifestation: Employment Expo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Employment Expo

Post by Paul RT on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:22 pm

I was attending an employment expo for the air industry, looking to recruit staff. The people attending the expo were mainly school children from Queanbeyan. I felt that they were targeting the wrong market segment, as they were from a poorer district.

I was standing on a glassed in balcony overlooking the stalls, and saw people dancing, including someone called Chris that I know from squash competitions Iíve played in. He was dancing with a young girl with glasses.

I also saw a newspaper advertisement for the expo. It was a picture of a white boat (motor cruiser) with red stripes on its side with writing that said Red Centre Travel.

I was having a conversation with one of my current bosses (Daniel) about retrenching a staff member. I was telling him that it wasnít fair the way this staff member was chosen.

Last edited by Paul RT on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible Manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Employment Expo

Post by Paul RT on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:30 am

Mmmmm. I'm now working in Queanbeyan, and am looking to recruit a new staff member!

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top