Hair floating away in water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hair floating away in water

Post by slisar on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:34 pm

In my dream, my head was down and I was blow drying my hair while standing next to a stream. When I raised my head, I could see a lot of individual hairs floating away in the water. (In real life, I have lost a lot of hair, which is hard being a woman.) In the dream, God said to me "See, you have a lot of hair that grows daily or else you would be bald due to how much hair that blows away every day."

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair floating away in water

Post by Jodi on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Your beauty comes from your relationship with God. He sees your heart and knows everything about who you are. Ask Him to tell you what He sees as beautiful and lovable about you. Be patient while waiting for His answer. When I prayed to ask God how He sees me, I also thought "How will I know I'm not just complimenting myself or telling myself what I want to hear and thinking up my own ideas for how He sees me?" It was 1-2 days or weeks (not sure how long) later and I was writing my To-Do list for the day: dishes, trash, sweep, heart of Ruth loyalty, .... "Heart of Ruth, loyalty? - Where did that come from?" Then I realized that it was God's answer to my question about how He sees me. He waited until my thoughts were totally not focused on the question and inserted His thoughts in with my own thoughts. His thought was easy for me to recognize as not being my own thought because it totally didn't fit what I was thinking about.

Also, have you seen a doctor to see if the hair loss is a symptom of some medical condition? Dear God, please bring any healing slisar might need. I ask for her healing in Jesus' name. Amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slisar on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi Jodi,

Thanks for the input. I'll do this!

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm