Bathroom Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom Dream

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:22 pm

I dreamt I was in my mother's bathroom at my old apartment. I was standing at the sink attempting to wash my hands. I felt the presence of an evil spirit. I couldn't see it. For some reason, I couldn't get out of the bathroom. The spirit began throwing things at me. It looked like random objects were floating through the air. I was screaming, but no one in the apartment heard me. I began calling on the name of Jesus and telling the spirit to get out. I finally got the bathroom door open. I told the people who were in the apartment what happened ( I have no idea who these people were). They looked in the bathroom and everything was in order. They said they didn't hear anything when I was in the bathroom. :huh2:

Any ideas?

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathroom Dream

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:50 pm

um sounds like a poltergiest.but resident in yr momas bthrm..perhaps ur deserning somethin others cant see,,it dont like u seeing it,,cos its been exposed,,and knos it will be cast out..its at home there,, bandaid but the barhroom kood represent somethin else,,not sure wat,,,i hope this helps..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Thanks dreamster. It helps a lot. I've been praying a lot for my mom lately. Now I know why I often get the urge to pray for her. I'm thinking it's something my mom has been dealing with for a while because the dream was in our old apartment.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 pm

hmm ok that helps,,maybe its a time indicater of somsthin that goes bak 2 the tme wen u were in the that aptmnt..is it a health issue ur mom dealin wiv??pm me on that,, bandaid flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenie on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Sometimes a bathroom dream represents "flushing". In this case it sounds like maybe your mom has an issue that needs to be flushed away??

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top