the wizzard and i..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the wizzard and i..........

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:12 pm

drm; i was in a small town near 2 where i live,,i was with a pastor of a local church,,whom i dont kno..the church was an old stone building datein bak 2 the 1800s..there was also a princepality there,,that was giving tha pastor and me a hard time..it took the form of a wizzard like the dark one out of lord of the rings,,it was 12feet high,,it intimidated me initially..it was able to walk thru the stone walls of the buildings but was seen by everyone.it had the ability 2 glow,and many pple maeveled at,,.it hassled the pastor,,then it spoke to me and said it got its power frm the sun moon and stars,,,i said got my power frm god ,jesus an the holy spirit,,i prayed against it,,and it began 2 shrink,,till it became the size of a dewarf..i then looked down on it...i felt betta,,, :clap: praiseGod wow i think i overcame somethin,, thumbs :cute: dont be shy now,, rofl rofl

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the wizzard and i..........

Post by Jadams on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Well Dreamster, do you have some type of deliverance ministry? It seems to me this dream is saying that you either understand your authority through Christ and are willing to stand up against the principalities or you are being told that you will know your authority and will operate in that. It's interesting that you were able to go in and discern this spirit and the pastor didn't.

When I read the first part about the church being an old stone building of the 1800's means something to me, but I can't wrap my spirit man around it yet...I'll get back to you unless someone else has something on that. Maybe I only know in part.

PLEASE seek God on what I posted here because I'm a bit new at this... nerd

Jimmy (I'm a girl flower )

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 pm

um i think the buildindg may hav links 2 the occult/free masons,,,,fremasons have a grand wizzard i think..??um i seem 2 go in2 the spirir realm and hav 2 do direct fighting,,um i think its jesus in me doin it cos id probly stay at home.. rofl rofl pastor seemed aware of it,,but koodnt get rid of it,,i felt it had been resident there 4 many years..it kood handle bein in a church,, duh ..t y 4 your contribution,,u did well.carry on.. :clap: thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Please pray on this. I believe the old church represents how long the principality/wizzard has been contaminating the Word of God in the church. It's been many, many years. That's why the wizzard was so huge and the pastor could not get rid of it. These are just my thoughts. But I feel like christians have been allowing this contamination. They've been accepting of things that are not of God because the "world" says it's ok. I think it's to the point where they can't determine what is of God and what's not. I believe God is building up in you an eye of discernment and a boldness to cast out spirits. Everything that you have gone through in your life was not in vain. God is building character in you. He is developing boldness in you. I think in a way this dream speaks to you to not be afraid to stand on God's word and cast out evil spirits. He dwells on the inside of you and will direct your paths. He will speak through you. You are not doing His work alone. In your dream after you prayed and the wizzard shrank to a dwarf size, I bet you felt like you really accomplished something. It was like you didn't think you could do it, but something inside of you did it. That's how God will work through you. You have to be willing to let God use you. Stop fearing the unknown. God will not put you in a position that He has not prepared you for. Your time of restoration is here. Let go of fear. Don't hide from what God wants you to do. You are not a whimp. You are strong in the Lord. Let go of your past so that you can receive your full blessing. God says take off the bandage you have been protecting your past hurts with and let Him heal you. bandaid

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:19 pm

wow...t y 512,,that was comprehensive,,, wow wow wow flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:12 pm

In lieu of comments that has already been made I would like to make a contribution aswell....pertaining to the word of God about spiritual warfare....In Eph. 6:12, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickness in high places.* wrestle, used of hand-to-hand combat, emphasizes the personal and individual nature of spiritual warfare waged against each local church and Christian. Flesh and blood refers to humanity. Such is not the church's adversary. Instead she opposes principalities (rulers), powers (authorities), rulers (world-rulers), spiritual wickness (wicked spiritual beings), that is, fallen angels, demons, and Lucifer himself. Well the Lord goes on to say this in verse 13, wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Wherefore means "because of this" that is, because we face such a formidable foe, we must avail ourself of God's provisions lest the emeny destroy our Christian witness and ministry. The evil day refers to the periodic demonic onslaughts and Satanic assults. Having done all includes both dressing oneself in God's armor and resisting Satan, Amen , Amen, and Amen~
Having done all these, be ready, for Devil will attack again and again. However, praying is grammatically linked to "stand" . Without prayer God's armor is inadequate to achieve victory...
~Prayer is Indisposible~ "being vigilent in this very matter" of prayer. We are to pray not just for just ourselves but also for all the saints; spiritual combat is both an individual and cooperate matter (church). Speak it boldly as it ought be Spoke with the spirit's divine aid....Amen~

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:33 pm

quite a effort there halo..t y 4 yr contribution,,falicitations be un2 you,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:13 pm

um an update..an evangelist just had a meeting in this town..50pple saved..a trukload of deliverance..lotsa healings..this happened yeastaday.. praiseGod praying changes things in the heavens.. thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:23 pm

WOW! The Power of God flowed through you and what first had you intimidated, turned in to a small dwarfy!!! LOL AWESOME!! Praise God!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 pm

uhuh..i think u kood say i got uo in his grill... rofl rofl rofl im not really southern... :funtease: :roflx:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 am

Praise God for His awesome works!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:42 pm

t u connie,,be encouraged 2.. flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 pm