It was 1978...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It was 1978...

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 am

This is the third time i have had a dream of the way past that connected to my life.
I had a dream that i was watching myself between the age of 9 months to 1 year in my dad's arms. He was holding me lovingly. All 5 of my god parents surrounded him in a semi circle. Each one took a turn to lay hands on me with smiles- it wasn't laying hands cause i am sick but laying a blessing. Then it got to the last God parent and when that one tried to lay hands me as a baby jumped up in my dad's arm and formed a fist to punch that godparent - the baby was irritated and ready to fight.

Unfortunately I woke up and i don't know which God parent it was. Although i knew it was them only two i could see properly but as for the one that i jumped at it wasn't clear.

And insight?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: It was 1978...

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Unaday,

IRL how do you feel about your godparents? Do you have close relationships? Has one of them tried to bless you recently, but the blessing was offered in a way that made you want to reject it? ("Look at all I do for you." or "After all I've done for you, how could you....?") Just my wonderings.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi Jodi
Well the two god parents that acted like God parents died - one died when i was 2 i remember clearly and the other died when i was 7. Onewho is a sweet person lost contact with, one is also my uncle in law so he is around and is good to me and the other one is also around sometimes as she is an older cousin. I only receieved gifts and stuff from the two that died. As for 'acting' like God parents i'm 30 now so don't really expect it!
Thanks Jodi!!! Not really sure what this is telling me...i wonder if one of them wasn;t what they appeared or isn't who they appeared and the baby me was discerning this??????

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:46 pm

wow...um 3 times huh...i wood be lookin hard,,at them....maybe that god parent wasnt gonna say a blessin??? just a thought.. bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:12 am

I looked at you looking at that baby's growth as God showing you how much you've grown through certain periods of your life and each period is significant for you. I wonder if this dream is also prophetic as showing you what will happen in the future--certain people (family members) that you're close to you won't be as in agreement/acceptance with receiving something from them (refusal, etc)? (just a thought). Its been said that '30' is a big milestone, the time to really reflect and "see" what your life journey has been and will be all about for the years to come. Have you been reflecting alot lately about what you desire to be doing career wise or even ministry wise? I wonder if there is something that is a "milestone" event that will happen and God is showing you just how much he loves you and is preparing you for that "big thing" as in the "blessings of the saints" etc? You know that in bible days, the parents would always "bless the children" before they went out on their journeys and also for protection/future blessings. The story of Jacob blessing Joseph's children (manassah and Ephraim) came to mind--don't know if this is significant for you. Please pray on what I've said. These are just some food for thought.

smooches w/ love
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:54 am

Dreamster! That was the first thought and feeling that came to mind...i wanted to see if someone else saw that too

Hi Desiree definitely something to pray about...the thing about it- is that the godparent was blurry purposely...it just seems like something hidden about them!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:48 am

Maybe even someone you don't expect!?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down