brief vision of a cake with "full" written on 4 of 6 pieces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brief vision of a cake with "full" written on 4 of 6 pieces

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm

IRL: I was at a 3-day prophetic conference with my pastor, and two other friends from our Christian fellowship. During this conference it was prophesied over me that I would be a "powerful seer" and that the devil is weighing me down with the weight of the world because I am a "massive threst" to his plans. While sleeping at the hotel between conference days, I saw this brief vision:

I saw a rectangular chocolate cake. It had chocolate icing. It was divided into six pieces. In white icing, written on four of the six pieces was the word "full." (end of vision)

I noticed:
Chocolate cake with chocolate icing is something I like (I usually choose it for my B-day.) , so I'm thinking it might represent self-indulgence.

Of the six pieces, four pieces said "full" and two pieces didn't say "full," but they were still there. The cake wasn't missing these two pieces. This seems almost deceptive because at first I was thinking there were only four pieces there. But missing the written word "full" on them did not make them any less there.

I noticed that 4/6ths of the cake was "full." 4/6ths = 66.6, which freaked me out. But maybe it means "partial" or "fractured"?

I've been wondering about the meaning of this for awhile.

Last edited by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brief vision of a cake with "full" written on 4 of 6 pieces

Post by Halo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Jodi~ What you saw was "portion"...In Hebrews 1:1, God, who at sundry times and in divers (many portions) manners spake by the prophets. What does this mean to you? This immediately shows that Jesus Christ, as the agent of God's revelation, is far superior to the Old Testiment prophets. Their message was fragmentary and incomplete. It came bit by bit trhrough visions, dreams, events, and direct communication as men were ready and able to receive it. Therefore, it would not be self~indulgence...but would be "delight thy~self in the Lord". You will receive in part or portions, not just being "part of" will be a "part"...He has "ordained" you therefore setting you apart. I have more Information on this if you have any questions, I will be glad to help you...Good for you...just pm me. :coffee:

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks Halo! I am excited about this because I had thought it was God warning me (because of the 66.6) to not believe what the prophet said about me. I love the idea of "delighting myself in the Lord!"

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Jodi~ what the prophet said to you was true...the messenger of God delivered a fragment or a portions of what's to come for you, that's why you saw the portions of cake and you will delight yourself in doing his will because it is rewarding. God Bless

Halo~

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm going to go read those Scriptures now. TTYS - Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:58 pm