I've been thinking on these for a week. Could use some inspiration.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've been thinking on these for a week. Could use some inspiration.

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm

:HiBye: all. Would like some inspiration.

#1 I had a dream that was in a right now setting. I walked up to my mailbox to get the mail. I reached in and my pocketbook fell out on the ground, then some mail and I reached all the way in the back for the candy that I knew was there.

#2 I dreamed that I was babysitting a small muslim girl that I loved. Her mother came to pick her up but the little girl didn't want to go.So I bent down to talk with her, to tell her that her mother was coming at 9 oclock. It was 5 minutes from now. In the dream I couldn't figure out why her mother didn't just take her now. Why wait the 5 minutes?

#3 Dreamed about a calender that had no months on it.

#4 Dreamed about being surrounded by cattle.

#5 Dreamed about a bakery were eveything was free. But I decided to buy a blueberry scone with crumbs. That one costs 7 dollars but I had enough credit to get it for free.

SOOOo what do you think?

:thankyou: BJK

Last edited by bluejeankid on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot one.)

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been thinking on these for a week. Could use some inspiration.

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 am

These are ideas that popped into my head. They're not necessarily form the Holy Spirit, so pray befoire deciding if they're right:

Mail seems to mean messages or revelations. You're expecting candy in the mailbox, so maybe you're delighting like a child in the messages you've been getting.

Dreams #2 & 3 have time related things that wouldn't make sense IRL. Maybe they mean "in God's timing."

Did you sense you were herding the cows or caring for them?

Bakery (scone) = breads, like the Bread of Life. What Jesus did for us He gives us for free too - as a gift of love though, not because of stored up credit. So maybe I'm way off on this one?

I'm posting these in case they spark your own understandings.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:53 pm

:HiBye: Jodi, How you doing today? Thanks sooo much for the reply. I'm still thinking on these things. I'm trying to tie them all together. I think your right about the mailbox and the timing. In the cattle dream there was a wall behind me, three cattle formed a semi-circle between me and the rest of the herd. There were alot of them. Just standing there. Standing rooom only.They seemed to be pressing into me. Everything was calm and peaceful. I've been searching the bible,I only find that God owns ALL the cattle on ALL the hills. People who owned cattle in the bible were wealthy.

So :thankyou: again.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 am

Hi, BJK.
I'm doing better now that my husband is getting better. (I'm the one who posted a prayer request for spouse recently.)

The stuff you learned about the cattle combined with the peaceful feeling in the dream make it seem like a positive message. If the cattle do mean God's wealth and the cattle are pressing into you, it seems like the message is that God is going to provide abundantly for your needs. (This is just me following the logic of the symbolism, so pray of course to see if God will confirm or refute it.) Sorry it took me so long to respond. I lost track of this post.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top