Reoccuring Dreams About Couple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Dreams About Couple

Post by Vile on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 am

I have been dreaming about a certain couple of people multiple times. I've had multiple dreams of people before, but in the past two years or so, these two people have been arriving at least a dozen times. I'm still trying to figure out what they represent in my life, though. They are a gothic couple who has a Christian band known as Leper. They minister Christ to people through their music to people who would never be caught dead at a Church. I really relate to these people a lot and have worked with several groups like them who reach out to the individualists of society... some of them, unfortunately, scummbing to their own religious spirit of hating religion. I don't keep up as often as I should with these two, so it is hard to tell where they are going.

1) (September 2007) My first dream of them is where my father (who would never be caught dead with goths) is talking to these two like family, my half-brother is also in the room. They are all sitting on the couch of my old home that I grew up in, but apparently I was moving out. They were introduced as my brother and sister in law, but I wasn't married. They were helping me move out of my house and going somewhere.

Now, they live at this place called JPUSA which is a community who lives together in order to help spread the Word and do things to help the community (as the wife works at the homeless shelter there). I had originally thought this was a sign in order to check the place out and I went to visit and felt a peace that this is what I should be doing until I went to one of their Church services and a red flag was raised that they didn't collect tithes. I also asked around about what they believed and they believed the gifts of the holy spirit were present, they just didn't really think to use them. x_x If I'm going to be walking head first into a place where Satan has a stronghold, I need to be ready for Spiritual Warfare.

2) (November/December 2007) A couple of dreams here, one where I am playing roadie for Leper in this huge tan brick building in the middle of a field which was a school with a church. In the first one, we're playing a series with a few other Christian goth bands, but someone doesn't show up and I'm offered to sing on stage. I apparently do a wonderful job and get asked to join Leper, but I notice the smoke machine rising to the ceiling, revealing red curtains that wasn't there before. In the second one, all of their equipment got stolen, but despite all of this, I had a beautiful black guitar and handed it to Skot in order to at least finish the show.

About a year later, when there was a smoke machine at my Church, I realized the red curtains were the same one at my Church.

3) (Early 2008) JPUSA always has this huge concert event called Cornerstone. I have never been able to make it EVER... x_X. But I had this dream where these outdoor hills were filled with metal-heads, punks, and goths who were all wearing Leper hoods. Apparently they had made center stage. I was welcomed with open arms and got to watch them play and hang out with them after the show. I took a break into one of the buildings which had an indoor mall of goths, including showing movies and selling memoribellia. I got a slushie and looked around... I was in candyland for my eccentric tastes. I realized they might be leaving soon and I helped them load their white van and followed them before driving behind them.

4) (Mid-late 2008) I seem to have "alternate" cities in my dream world. Where I recognize where they are, but look nothing like what they do in real life. In this series of three dreams; JPUSA was building another building right across from my Church where these two really shady hotels were IRL, but the hotels were condemned and they were partnering with my Church and the couple was showing me around. As each time I visited, they were taking more and more of the block with them to build this huge complex with black metal stairs around the outside, but pure white halls with whole new rooms. By the time I got to the third dream, it was it's own miniature city in Omaha with people from the outside trying hard to horn in on the city (like a country bar trying to sell beer forcing themselves on the place, and them trying to get them out). There were restaurants, and it's own miniature lake with boats going in between the complexes. On the black stairs (which reminded me of a fire escape) people were living outside of it that I had no trust for, but were surprised they were trying to live there. While over there, the guy of the couple was showing me his new wooden guitar without strings that he played with very great skill, giving a sort of folk feel. I got around the city by riding a black motorcycle, but somehow my mom found me and told me that I had to go home quick because there were some problems at home. I bid them farewell and drove my motorcycle behind my mom's car.

5) (Late 2008) My car breaks down on the highway and they pick me up in their white van and take me to JPUSA (in the dreamworld) to relax while the car is taken care of. There is now this huge market around the outside of the JPUSA. I can't remember much more than that.

6) (Yesterday) I believe this was the original JPUSA in my dream world this time because I remember being in Chicago to visit them. They had a red car this time and I was following when I thought a deer was chasing them in the city, but it revealed to be a VERY BIG, but friendly dog with a broken red leash, but without a collar. Naturally they took him home, and the inside of their home was strangely in whites and tans (them being a goth couple), but the dog was very friendly and I brought in my bag of stuff to spend the night. Unfortunately the liters of Coke that I brought for them had exploded in my white trash bag with my stuff and all my clothes were soaked. Strangely the dog was attracted to the Coke and started drinking it, leaving stains on their baige carpet. I managed to help clean up, but the dog was reaaaally perky and happy for his size (usually big dogs are laid back). The guy left the room for a moment and I went to talk with him as the dog romped happily in the room and his usual facade of being a mysterious goth (which he puts on only at shows, but he's actually laid back and caring) was being broken. I made the crack "so your icy heart is finally melting?" and he replied "I need that dog...". So we go back inside and a bunch of people (which I assume are fellow JPUSA members because they looked too normal) were arriving, and apparantly two of them just had kids and everyone sat down on the couch to watch the video of their kids and their first day in the park (four of them all together, slightly younger than toddler, but not newborns on swings). I was also waiting for my clothes to be washed from the Coke spill. After the video, however, I found myself waking up on their white couch and only they were in the room. Apparently the Coke spill still happened, but I supposed I was having a dream and asked if they owned a dog. They said yeah, he's in his kennel. And I look to the front of the room and see this reaaaaally sickly brown shaggy dog lying next to his kennel and not in it. I tried petting him to cheer him up, but he was a really cranky thing and just gave me this 'whatever' look. I thought I saw a shadow of another dog in the kennel but didn't hear anything (it was like one of those giant airplane kennels with a gray plastic around it and the metal cage door in front). In this part, the guy wasn't wearing his Leper hood anymore and revealed a long array of golden hair (he's bald on top, but he is a blonde, he just usually wears his hair in rainbow dreads). I noticed it was getting close to 2 A.M. and I had some reason that I couldn't stay over at their place. They embraced me and said that I was always welcome in their home and we hugged and I left. The only strange thing of note was that the girl was wearing "normal" clothes instead of the usual black that I have seen in other dreams.

This is getting crazy how many times I've dreampt of these people. I'm trying to realize what their significance in my life might be.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring Dreams About Couple

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 am

hey there vile..theres more than a truck load of detail in ur drms,,i think ur gifts an callin is to 'alt' crowd which is not mainstream..i think ur drms use the images an language of this culture,,,i wood see how u kood connect wiv tha band,,i assume its a band irl??...an oppertunity mite come ur way,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:53 am

Well, that much I am certain. I've known that much for a long time. I've had some of my own theories, but I'm wondering why this couple in particular.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:27 am

um repeat drms r 4 a reason,,usually were not gettin the message,, bandaid lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Well, what the heck am I not getting? Is it about them? Is it about me? What's symbolism and what's literal?

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:36 pm

its a general thing,,not absolute,,but an indicater,,r the couple in the drm able 2 b contacted,,??i think that is the main theme.. flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:56 am

... Okaaay...

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:52 am

Vile,

Do you think the couple could represent a strong desire in you to find a "family" of people whom you fit in with, whom you are comfortable with, and where your call to ministry is unfolded? It feels to me as though there is something missing in your life with regard to relationships and ministry which is perfectly fit for you.

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:24 pm

An emotional dagger hit my heart when you said that Mia. Yeah... methinks you are right. I've spent years looking for "training" and people who were serious about Jesus that I could relate to. Though I love my Church, every time I try to get involved in something (except for running camera), they really don't need my talents.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:35 pm

This might seem like a very silly question but have you prayed for God to bring these things into your life?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Maybe not hard enough. I've been really focused on my school and projects. When I go into something, I usually pray the Lord to do what He wants with it and if it's what He wanted, then let it prosper. I suppose I've been looking too hard on my own terms.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Amen to that.

I would encourage you to pray about this deep desire and be encouraged that God gives us the desires of our hearts.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top