WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE?!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE?!!!

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:42 am

HELLO EVERYONE! ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I PRAY THAT ALL IS WELL! JUST THIS MORNING I WAS DREAMING. thinking IN THE DREAM IT WAS AS IF I LEFT WORK TO GO ON A BREAK. APPARENTLY, I HAD EXCEEDED THE TIME THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GONE. I HAD MY MIND TO BE BACK TO WORK FOR 2:00 PM, BUT HAD BEEN GONE FOR 2 HRS ALREADY. (THE JOB THAT I HAVE WE ONLY HAVE A 30MIN LUNCH AND WE CAN'T LEAVE THE CAMPUS. I NEVER LEAVE MY JOB FOR LUNCH) A COWORKER CALLED WHILE I WAS AT HOME AND TOLD ME THAT MY SUPERVISOR WAS LOOKING FOR ME AND THAT I WOULD BE REPREMANDED FOR MY TARDINESS. I BECAME UPSET BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I HAD THAT EXTRA TIME FOR WHATEVER REASON. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE HAD A DREAM THAT I LEFT WORK AND DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I HAD BEEN GONE TOO LONG. THIS IS THE END OF THE DREAM.

I AM ALWAYS HAVING DREAMS OF BEING LATE FOR WORK. I WOULD ALWAYS BE OCCUPIED WITH SOMETHING AND THEN I WOULD REALIZED THAT I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN THERE ALREADY OR THAT I WOULD HAVE TO BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES AND I KNEW THAT I WOULD BE LATE.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE?!!!

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Is work really demanding right now - as in too much to do and not enough time to do it? If so, could this be a stress dream? Or, did you get the sense that it is definitely a dream from God?

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi Jodi! I really feel like this dream is symbolic of some deeper meaning. Like most people, at times the job gets demanding, but not to a point that its stress. That is why this dreams has me scatching my head!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi Elegant Angel,

Are you experiencing change or something new in a particular area of your life that you feel unprepaired or unqualified for (work, church, ministry etc)? These are just some thoughts. Please disregard if it bears no witness.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 am

Hello My Friend,

This is really some food for thought. :clap: I know that God has spoken to me about this year concerning certain areas of my life. I have to be honest in saying that it makes me a little anxious about when the manifestation will take place.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top