Tornados in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornados in dreams

Post by Jadams on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 am

I have a question regarding tornados. I have had dreams in the past and as current as within the past few weeks of me and my family in a tornado. This last dream I had, we were in my grandma's old home and a tornado came and picked up the house and moved it...not far, but it was lifted off of it's foundation in one piece. I wasn't fearful in the dream, but when I woke up I was uneasy. I have heard positive things about tornado's in dreams and I have heard negative things about them. Can anyone share some light on this for me please? I'm a bit unsettled in my heart, especially when it involves my family (kids).

Thank you

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornados in dreams

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:37 am

Jadams,

For me when I have dreams of tornadoes it is always a warning dream. Having said that they can be a warning of a situation not necessarily of a storm. In my cases they were of the May 3, 1999, F5, 327 mile an hour tornado in Oklahoma City, OK which completely destroyed the city of Moore, OK (just outside of OKC). The other was last year when my apartment complex was hit by a tornado. So like I said for me it was something that had devastating potential in my life. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 am

Thank you Connie. So are you saying that it could be a dream that is warning me of an actual tornado? I know you are speaking of what your dreams have meant for you, however I am just trying to see if this is a symbolic dream or something that is "actual". I don't live in a state that normally has tornados so this would be amazing (in a bad way).

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi ,new to the sight to! Love it

I have had several dreams of tornados .Also one very frightening one of my son house. He lives in Florida.

I expected many a time to hear of a real storm hitting down there.

But then my daughter had a dream of a storm and she was in it.

In the dream she was telling me in the dream. That there were many kinds of storms in life.

It was a help to me concerning my son and family. Several years went by and again I dreamed of a storm coming up the gulf into his area. It seems to be a finically storm for them. As they have started to lose their jobs and personal things.

I am not saying this applies to you .

Like I was told there are many kinds of storms. Remember where Jesus spoke of the storms of life. And those who build upon the Lord. Shall weather the storms of life. Because we are building upon the solid rock of faith in the master. He is the foundation of our faith he is the one who calms the storms.

Pray for revelation though. Like I said I donít know. But this touched my heart as I read your post.

sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:29 pm

um good comments sunshine,, :clap: ah jadams ,,i dont think its aliteral storm..just hav jesus asleep in ur boat,,,so to speak,,um chek ur foundations cos the storm will expose them...it kood be a test,2 see where ur foundations are,,um family home is significant,,come bak 2 me,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Thank you Sunshine and Dreamster for your replies. No matter if the dream is literal or actual, it's still scary, but like both of you said, make Jesus my foundation. I will go and pray and wait for the Lord to show me what my foundation looks like. It scares me that the house was lifted up.

Dream...you said that the family home is significant, what do you mean by that?

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:23 pm

um a storm may come against ur family,,this kood be a warning 2 pray,,so that the storm be diverted,,not every dream set in stone,,prayer changes things,,but think about it,, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Thank you, I will definately be praying.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:33 pm

get 2getha wiv a prayer partner,, :yes: flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 pm

I am saying it was for me. In your case I was not sure.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi Jadams
Just a question: The storm came to your grandmother's old house ... does that mean she doesn't live there anymore? Is your grandmother still alive? Could this have to do with something generational that is creating the storm? Are you actively battling things that seem to be generational?
If it was generational, the house was lifted up in one piece and moved ... that could mean that whatever the battle was (is) in the end you are all going to overcome - since the house was set down in one piece again.
Of course that would imply that the foundation it was lifted off of was a problem, if your grandmother happened to be a godly woman then I think this would kind of mean the opposite, as to your foundations is going to be shaken but your going to get through ... just a thought

Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top