A ROYAL WEDDING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A ROYAL WEDDING

Post by toddld40 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:42 am

The dream: I was in a palace and was going to get married to someone of royalty. I had to put on seven different dresses and sit in seven different chairs to go thru seven different events. Each dress was beautiful and regal. Each chair was different. I really had no emotion other than that of duty. I simply had to go thru these different events and I suppose that was fine with me, since I was not complaining. Each time there was an event, people from different nations were present. Every group of people was presented and all that attended stood up in their honor and they also presented me and everyone stood up to honor me. During one of the events, the groom did not come out and the servant opened the door to his bedroom, except there were three doors that had to be opened before we were able to see into his bedroom. When the door opened, his majestic bed was visible and he was in bed but I did not see him. During this event, I was dressed in a long off-white beautiful linen dress. It was quite big and regal. Then for a different event, I was led into a different room and all the chairs were there for all the nations and they were so tall and skinny and not enough room for me. (I thought, I hope I don't have to get up there {they were higher than my head} with this dress on). Then I found out that my chair was a comfortable, easy access chair. I sat down right in front of where the groom was. He was sitting on a HUGE bed-like "throne". Another young girl dressed in blue came to sit there with him. I got up from my chair and proceeded to unfold the stairs up to the bed so she could get up there. (I wondered why she was going up there when he was my groom and I also wondered why I, in my position byshould be unfolding the stairs. It should have been a helper's job).
Then I noticed she was simply standing above him on a ledge on the wall where his majestic bed was and she simply took a step down onto the bed. I saw her face, and it was me. But then I folded up the stairs and went and sat back down in my comfortable chair to watch the next event or entertainment. The end

toddld40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A ROYAL WEDDING

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 pm

MY GOSH!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DREAM. YOU ARE OF ROYAL PRIESTHOOD. ARE YOU MARRIED? SOUNDS LIKE A DATE WITH KING JESUS.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toddld40 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:22 pm

IT was a pretty awesome dream, when I think of what was taking place. No, I am not married but I am waiting for God to send me the one he made for me!!!

toddld40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Well I know you being prepared for a great journey!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top