Dream about a she-demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a she-demon

Post by crys on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:29 pm

It was night time and I was in the house that I grew up in as a child, it looked a bit different, but I knew it was that house. It was dark in the house, with no lights on, but for some reason, I do remember flashes of light, such as from lighting, or something similiar, on and off, just flashes. I don't remember the first part of the dream other than the flashes of light and the she-demon. I was fighting her, I know that much and for some reason, I couldn't hurt her, or get rid of her or whatever it was that I was trying to do, but she couldn't hurt me either. I guess we came to a standstill, so to speak.

The end of the dream I remember more clearly. We were standing there looking at each other, we had stopped fighting, and she looked ugly, but almost pretty, its very hard for me to explain, I know, its a contradiction. She had long dark wavy hair and black eyes, no whites to her eyes at all. Her skin was white and ugly, such as rotting skin maybe....it looked like maybe her face was peeling, something like that. And as we stared at each other, I can only say that I felt sorry for her, I know that's crazy, cause I know she was evil. But I felt so much sadness and loneliness coming from her, that I actually felt sorry for her. We stared at each other for a bit, no words were exchanged. I was standing at the door to the house and I gave her one last look and turned around and walked out of the house and closed the door on her. She stayed there in the house. I'm not sure why I would feel sorry or such compassion for what I know was a demon of some sort??? Was it the sadness and loneliness that I felt coming from her?? I felt it very strongly. I would like any and all opinions on this dream, its been bugging me that I can't figure it out. I have some ideas, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a she-demon

Post by toddld40 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:59 am

the first thing that came to me was: this is about your childhood. Some incident in your past, that perhaps you thought of as good and bad, or pretty but wasn't really good after all. You have been wrestling with this issue, but are not getting anywhere with it. The compassion you feel is for yourself, who went thru the incident or issue. (maybe your spirit or inner child) That is why it doesn't make sense to you, since it is represented in the dream as evil. I think this is confirmation to you that you are leaving it behind and walking away from it.
I saw all of this as I read your dream. I hope this helps.
In Christ I remain,
Lynley

toddld40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:24 pm

I agree. totally . thats what I got also. I understand that I had a dream once where I killed myself. It was the old me. Not the spirit filled christian me. My past came back to haunt me (to test me) I remember saying to myself that , thats not me anymore. that night I dreamed their were two of me, and I killed my old me. my interpretation was that I was never, never, gonna be that again. So I killed me.

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:15 pm

I understand and agree to an extent, that maybe this is something that has been with me for a long time and I've finally let go of it. BUT, WHAT is it?? I don't remember anything from my childhood that has been plaguing me, maybe other than the fact that I don't really remember a whole lot of my childhood. I mean really, I don't remember a whole lot, its like years of my childhood are missing or something. The sadness and loneliness I felt from the demon in my dreams, what was that for?

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Crys,

Have you ever asked the Lord to show you the missing memories of your childhood?

Do family members talk about your childhood so you know what happened but you just don't personally remember it happening?

Or, do your family members not talk about your childhood and are vague when you ask them about it?

wondering - Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi, Jodi. Well, they talk about events and different things that happened growing up, I just don't seem to remember some or most of it. Its like I wasn't even there?? I don't remember some of the things they do, you know? Such as little day to day stuff. I do remember some things here and there, but its usually BIG things, you know? Things that made an impact on me somehow, but other than that, its as if I've got a mental block on everything else.

Our home life wasn't the "ideal" environment to bring up children, but it wasn't as if I was abused or anything of that nature. In fact, I'm grateful for some of the struggles we had growing up because I feel that they made me appreciate everything that I DO have in my life now. I THINK I was a sad and lonely child, but I don't know why? I have three sisters, we were and still are very close....its just strange to me that I don't remember?

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi, Crys,

Have you ever asked the Lord to show you the missing memories of your childhood? Do your sisters have their memories intact?

I was also a sad and lonely kid. Your sentence "It's like I wasn't even there??" is how I felt most of my childhood. My parents weren't abusive either. They loved me. I felt invisible and unimportant and only loved by family members because they "had" to love me. None of this was true, but it was how I felt. If anyone gave me a compliment, I thought they were just being nice because they felt sorry for me. In my mind, my own voice would talk down to me in a way that I would have never spoken to another person. Turns out it was an evil spirit named Rejection. My church growing up knew nothing about spiritual warfare and so neither did I. But the church I started attending with my youngest son does know about it and a friend from there prayed for me to be free from depression. When she actually called the spirit by name and commanded it to leave in Jesus' name, I felt it leave. I have not needed antidepression medicine since that day and I know how to send that spirit away when it tries to come back. It seldon even tries anymore. I praise God for leading me to this church and for setting me free from Rejection.

I deleted this last part because it's about me instead of focusing on what you had asked about. But then I found myself retyping it and I'm not really sure why. I'll send it just in case it's relevant.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Jodi, its funny cause we often sit around and talk about this, my sisters and I. We all have repressed memories in some form or another, we think its partly due to the fact that my mother says she always prayed that we wouldn't remember all the bad times we went through, we think her prayers we really answered. =) I don't remember feeling rejected particularly, I just know that I wasn't gonna ask for anything or make a nusance of myself. I just didnt want to give my mom a harder time than she was already going through, so I guess I just kinda stayed out of the way. (Although I am very good at putting myself down)

Spiritual warfare? I've been through alot the last couple of years, spiritually speaking. I've had to fight off my own demons, the one in this dream isn't the first that I've seen. I've had others, one was evil enough to tell me that my prayers were not "working", that he was not going anywhere. But is this dream/demon the same? Is it all connected??

When all this started happening, I really started praying and looking for a relationship with God. I had tried before, but not hard enough I guess. I haven't specifically asked for God to show me those memories from my childhood, although I do pray every day. I've been working on my building my relationship with God, along with my faith. I guess I should ask?

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi Crys
Okay, just some thoughts from the other side of the coin:
In your dream you left the demon, closed the door and walked away. If the house represents something of your childhood than that would mean to me that the issue is not dealt with because you left the demon in the house and walked away. Just wondering .. could kicking the demon OUT of the house mean the issue (she-demon) is dealt with?
I find the light flashes very interesting, maybe they mean that you have had revelation into some of your issues and you have dealt with some of the stuff but there is still a stronghold (the she demon) you need to deal with. Hopefully I don't offend you with this, I had a lot of dealings myself and I find myself in the same place. Sometimes we can't see the problem because we need others to help us see. Do you have a good prayer ministry in your church? Maybe they could help you, just like Jodi testified to her deliverance.
The demon, she was sad and lonely, is there something in your life that you believe that makes you sad and lonely? Sometimes our belief system hinder us from being able to let go. Maybe that belief has become some sort of protection for you. Maybe you could ask Jesus what it is that you believe that hinders you from seeing the evil? Maybe it was something that you needed (emotionally) as a child to "survive" but now Jesus is asking you to give it (the belief - possibly a lie of the enemy) up. Let's say as an example people reject me and so I start to believe I am no good, not worth anything etc. - this very belief will shield me now from experiencing rejection from others because I myself am rejection myself now ... however, maybe the day comes where I would want to get ride of this rejection issue - but I can't, because I am holding the key in my belief that I NEED to reject myself in order not to be rejected. I have actually come to agree with the spirit of rejection. So I need to repent of my belief that I am unworthy etc. in order to be able to really deal with this spirit. Hope this makes sense to you ...
God bless Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top