A RESURRECTION!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A RESURRECTION!!!

Post by toddld40 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:59 pm

The dream: A dear elderly friend of mine, Anton, who's been deceased since 2004, was sitting at a table at the beach with a man whose face I never saw. I was watching from a hill above where Anton and the unknown man were. Anton got up, without a cane, and walked toward the ocean. The unknown man got up a few minutes later, and went after Anton. The man acted just like a robot. No emotions.
I wondered, If this man is taking care of Anton, why is he taking so long to go after Anton. Anton had walked into the ocean. The ocean was beautiful. The water was so crystal clear, it was astounding. Anton went swimming with all his clothes on. I was very afraid for Anton, so I began to run down the hill, in my bare feet. The path was quite rocky and bumpy and it hurt but I continued to run as fast as I could. When I got to Anton, he was floating in the water, face up, DEAD! He looked drawn and his eyes were closed and sunken. I said "Anton, God still has a few things for you to do here!" (the unknown man came to him at the same time I did. He was on Anton's right and I was on Anton's left. We were both kneeling in the water beside Anton's body). I took my right hand and laid it on Anton's chest and said " IN THE NAME OF...." And BEFORE I said JESUS, he came back to life. But I still went ahead and said "JESUS!" But wondered how he could come back without me having said completely "in the name of Jesus"... Then I said " Anton, where were you headed???" I was smiling and he didn't say anything but looked at me with the most LOVING eyes. There was soooo much LOVE in his gaze to me. I felt such happiness and peace. the end.

toddld40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey just a thought....

Post by TrustinChristAlone on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

It seems to me that the man who you saw that you didn't see His face. It sounds like He was Jesus...but It's just a thought....I know that when I saw Jesus in a dream I can't remember His face either.

TrustinChristAlone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A RESURRECTION!!!

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 pm

In real life when your friend Anton died, did you know whether or not he was saved? In this dream, you asked him where he was going. Does this mean that you were wondering which eternal destination he was headed to? Or, was it more playful as in "Where do you think you're going? You can't leave me!"?

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A RESURRECTION!!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top