butterflies out of heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

butterflies out of heaven

Post by ritavz on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:13 am

I dream I sit in a car with two of my church friends and my daughter of 11 years, the lady ask me why do I not prophetise more frequently, I answer her that I only prophetise when the Lord told me to prophetise. Then suddenly I reached to the roof of the car and my hands went right through the roof in to the heaven and a opening, open in heaven and as I took out my hands there were 2 beautiful large silver butterflies in my hands, and I handed it to my daughter. End of dream

ritavz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: butterflies out of heaven

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Do you feel like there's a spiritual release or setting free (transformation) with either you or your daughter?
p.s. I happen to LOVE butterflies as well (that's my personal symbol!lol)
Desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:38 pm

WOW thats a beautiful dream..let me pray on it.
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:01 pm

This sounds like a really good dream. This dream was obviously from God. Whenever you dream of being in a car it represents your ministry. In your dream you told the lady that you prophetise only when God tells you, meaning you are obedient to the voice of the Lord. It sounds to me that God is going to bless you for your obedience. Your hands reaching toward and right through the car means that your faith level is going to reach heaven to where God is supernaturally going to make a provision for you and your daughter. Hence, the opening of Heaven and in your hands were two silver butterflies. Silver is wealth, a type of precious metal and butterflies are a precious insect and their beautiful. This is a great dream, God is going to bless you and leave an inheritance for your daughter also (note the two butterflies). Not just in wealth but in all areas of both of your lives and ministries. God is showing you what he has in store for both of you if you would stay faithful to him. This is also a dream of encouragement by God. Butterflies are once catterpillars. The butterflies represent the glorified body that he is going to give to all those who overcome. God is showing you and your daughter the Glorious inheritance he has for both of you on this earth and the life to come.

Michelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top