Sharing a Bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharing a Bed

Post by Miracle on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 am

Hello,

This is my first time posting a dream. My dream starts with being in a bedroom with Rev T.D Jakes and His wife and then I find us in a bed together lying down in it. It was not sexual at all we were just lying down to rest. Mrs. Jakes is on the right side. TD Jakes on my left. Mrs. Jakes tells me that her allowing someone so close to her is very unusal and she is never this open with any one in this way. It was as if she was tellin me everything was going to be okay because she was close by to help. TD Jakes being on my left I found that we had our heads together resting on each others and there was total peace. I was in the middle of both of them. The house we were in was no house I'd ever been in because I found myself getting up out of bed and checking the place out. When I exited the bed room I walked into another room that was well decorated in my thought I was thinking this is my HOME? ( with a a question mark) I've never met the Jakes.

This dream has been lingering with me all morning.

I am a professional gospel Jazz singer and just recently took on a position at a church as Worship Leader. There have been some challenges and God is truly stretching me in all areas.

Miracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing a Bed

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:29 am

perhaps its a pikture that u r compltely at rest wiv this ministry,,or the things they preach,,or maybe youre gonna be connected wiv it in some way,,um maybe a nu church 4 u,,??? thumbs D......let me kno how this feels..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miracle on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:54 am

I will pray about your interpertation. I'm in Kentucky, TD Jakes Ministry is in Dallas TX. But nothing is impossible with God. Last year I did minister with His Right hand person in NY at a Church convention. We had a chance sit and talk for a long time. The pastor that invited me to to minister through music at that conference in N. Y was trying his to create a solid connection with TD Jakes ministry through this indiviual.

Miracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 pm

hmm sounds like i was on trak?? flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 pm

First of all...welcome to the group!

Since you were in the bed with Jakes and his wife, I wonder if this symbolizes you coming into "covenant and commitment with both aspects of the ministry (whatever that may be to you, since you were in the bed with both he and his wife who do different things in the ministry but still the same walk)?

Could it also be that there is a powerful couple in your ministry (possibly the pastor and his companion) that has the same type of anointing and Bishop Jakes and his wife that you will come together and align yourself with (put your heads together so to speak) and she will become really close to you (like no other member in the ministry) and you guys can bounce ideas off of one another and you will really feel "contentment and peace" about everything?

Please pray on what I've said. Could God be really elevating your ministry to the same impact as T.D. Jakes or is that your desire (to be known world wide for your gift)?
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miracle on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you Desiree> I will pray about it. Blessings.

Miracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 am

How cool! I used to live in Kentucky! It was a pretty nice place to live!
you're always welcome in Christ!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miracle on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:51 am

Yes it is Desiree.I'm learning to appreicate it more now that I'm older. Great place to raise a family, yet still close to larger cities when you want to stretch your wings!

Jessie

Miracle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top