Dreaming about new house, family, beach, whales, dolphins???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming about new house, family, beach, whales, dolphins???

Post by Elixaveth on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:41 am

Hello,

I'm new to the web and am desperate for dream interpretation. I will let you know a little about myself. I am saved. Not as active in church lately but faith is there 100%. I have a wonderful husband, 6 yr old boy and 1 yr old girl who was born premie at 2 lbs, 3 months early with NO complications, so YES, I know the power of the Lord and see it every day. Both of my kids just starting children's modeling. So long story short, we've been seriously thinking about moving back west (Alabama now) and found a good christian family that wants to rent-to-own our house which is perfect. We are not ready to make the big move yet and I'm am very confused as to "is this what the lord wants for us, or should we stay in our house?" The west to us is a huge opportunity for our kids to know our culture (mexican) and be closer to family. So this is what I dreampt the night we made a verbal agreement with the family that wants our house:

We were in this beautiful hacienda style adobe "fixer upper" and all my family, aunts and cousins were there helping out. Seemed like getting ready for a party. Taking grass out of the patio to lay concrete, etc. And when we opened the patio's back door there was a beach with a bunch of people, literally a few feet from the house. We all went out there and sat down to watch the sun set. Then I saw these huge dark things getting closer and closer to shore and I realized it was whales. . .so I grab my 6 yr old son and draged him over there to see the whales (we both love animals). As they kind of washed out to the shoreI noticed no whales but dolphins, by son and I were with half our bodies in the water and I told him to reach for the dolphin, he did touch it with no fear and the dolphin was so nice. After that I saw what I thought was a dolphin but then realized it was dolphin skin and thought some shark must have got 'em. So I told my son don't touch that and as we got up, a penguin washed out shore and landed right on my son's feet. I told him very exited to touch it and he reached but was never able to touch it. . .then I woke up??? PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!

Elixaveth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming about new house, family, beach, whales, dolphins???

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:59 am

question?
was the penguin alive?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixaveth on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:00 am

Yes, in the dream it was clear to me that the penguin washed out or swam out of the water in it's own but landed right in front of my son's feet and I was standing right behind him. I was looking right down at the penguin, it landed on it's belly and did not move. All we saw was it's back, just black. I was telling my son to touch it but all I could see was a hand reaching out but never actualy touched the penguin. I asume that was my son's hand, I guess?

Elixaveth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 am

Obviously. you did not make the decision to move based on a dream. Do you feel calm about the dream? More importantly, do you have peace about the decision to move? Will moving closer to family help promote your own faith or the raising of your children to know God? Have you had any time to sit down with the bible to receive direction in that way in regards to your big decision. It seems that this dream is confirming your decision to move, but there may be a little bit of warning to use discernment and caution about who or what comes in contact with your son/kids (hence the dolphin skin that was eaten by the sharks).

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixaveth on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:18 am

The dream made me feel real happy and peaceful, and the animal part made me feel like we were having awesome experiences but with some thing to avoid (dead skin) and something confusing (unreachable penguin). Moving from Alabama to New Mexico means going from a place where the majority of people are Christian and very conservative (AL) to a place that I know very little about (NM) but they say it's very catholic and very needy. I know it's a possible risk for my children and us as well. I want them to know the GOOD part of our culture (mexican) and learn to avoid the pagan side of it as well and by doing so be an example for the rest of our family. All this brings lots of confusion to me because I keep wondering if ALL of us should stay and grow MORE, way MORE spiritualy to be able to battle those temptations, and truly be an example and have family follow us in Christ and not us follow them in wrong doings.

The part about the new house (fixer upper) made me feel happy that we were very mature and financialy prepared to do all does renovations. In a part of the dream a cousin suggested we remove lawn and lay concrete for a nice patio area. That was not planned but without giving it much thought we said yes, as if we were ready for anything that comes our way.

I sure have to keep praying, I would hate to sign and give my house to someone else if God doesn't want us to move now.

Elixaveth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:25 am

I have a biblical text for the part about the dolphin skins. I found it this morning during my quiet time when, out of convenience, was using The Message translation which uses the word "dolphin skins". In Exodus 25:1-9, God is giving Moses instructions and God tells Moses to allow anyone is willing to give as an offering a whole list of speicifc items. One of them was "dolphin skins". Then, in Chapter 26:12-14 it says that dolphin skins were used as a covering for the "dwelling of the Lord". Please pray sincerely about this, but perhaps God is asking you to offer up to Him the home that you are in, and in return, He will use it. Please take these verses and read them and ponder on them on your own.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top