dream of bugs and iron!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of bugs and iron!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:16 pm

okay you guys, this might be one of those "just a dream" dream, so if the Lord doesn't tell you anything, feel free not to just throw an answer out there!!!Lol

In the dream I remember laying down temporarily looking at the kitchen. THen I remember going into the kitchen and then uncoiling an iron (after unplugging it of course) and sliding the cord up my nose (I know gross right--don't know why?)! Anway, I remember, this cord can go back up the iron easily so what am I doing putting it up my nose? I remember seeing three foot roaches and camel-colored grasshoppers approaching the kitchen counter and moving as if they were animated--- what

any ideas?
thanks
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of bugs and iron!

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:59 pm

I seriously hope this IS a dream from the Lord, cause if not, we might need to do some serious psychoanalysis, Girlie!!!!:) (You know I'm just kidding you, right?!?) I will pray on it and respond if anything comes to light.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:31 am

WE MAY!!!!!LOL thanks for your help. My dreams ususally get a little strange every now and then!!!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:56 am

Irons are about correcting something...taking out wrinkles- maybe a reconciliation or God working something out- maybe it's the matter of the heart or mind since it was up your nose which can lead to the brain

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:57 am

when you say moving like they were animated did u mean like on loony tunes?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:03 am

I agree with unaday - the iron being about taking out wrinkles. I wasn't thinking "correcting" as much as "restoring" or the last stage in the cleaning process for clothes. The nose thing, I was thinking more like "inhaling", "breathing in". But you didn't inhale the iron, just the cord - the source of the power. The bugs in the kitchen represent to me (not an interpretation, just a thought to chew on) an everpresent threat to a daily chore of keeping the kitchen clean, but I have no thoughts on why they were animated, large or off-color. Hmmm. Please post back when you have a revelation.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:53 am

Hi Desiree,

Hope all is well with you. I thought I would throw my Two Cents in.... I agree with unaday too! These are some thoughts.

I agree the iron represents correcting or ironing something out. I see the cord as being tied to something that may be a hindrance. The uncoiling of the rope may represent untying or disconnecting from that hindrance. I'm seeing the nose as representing discernment. Maybe the Lord wants you to recognize or be aware of some things that need to be corrected and or disconnected from your life. I think the roaches and grasshoppers could represent something or someones that are unclean (spiritually) and could cause trouble in your life; but is being perceived to be innocent and unharmful represented by the animation.

Please disregard if this bears no witness...

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:29 pm

I thank all of you for your timely words and insights!

The bugs were animated as if it were CGI (computer animation) kind of not sketch. I do think of "nose" as knowledge sort of. "Reconciliation", "ironing out" (making straight of some things) all makes sense, and I pray that God will continue to give discernment (as HE usually does) on anything that I need direction/clarity about!! upon waking, I did think of "bugs" as something "bugging me" or someone "pestering" me. But God will bring clarity!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH WITH ALL THAT IS IN ME! THANKS MY FAMILY IN CHRIST! I will go and pray on this
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top