His word are life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

His word are life

Post by DinaDavis on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 am

I believe it is time to share what God is saying.
We have things in us God has spoke to us and everything in hell is trying to rob us of that LIFE LIFE LIFE that God have imprarted into us by His words.
When God speaks to you EVERYTHING that is need to fulfil that word is in that word IT IS ALIVE don't let our humanside abort that life!!!!

JN 6:63 KJV
It is the Spirit that quickeneth ( gives life and power);the flesh (our natural eyes, ears, mouth, thinking) profiteth nothing; The word I speak to you [ they ] are Spirit and they are life.

Heb 4:12 KJV
For the word of God [ Jesus in word form] is quick ( life giving ), and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing assunder of the soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

ISA 55:11 KJV
So shall MY WORD be that goes forth out of my mouth: it SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE,AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING WHERETO I SEND IT.

God is showing me person after person has something God spoke to them but what they hear of feel or see it try to steal that life. In 1 Tim 1:18 We are charged or commanded to stand on those prophecies so by them we war a good warfare. That that life that keeps us going when nothing feels, sounds looks right.

BE of GOOD COURAGE ROM 8:11 THE SAME SPIRIT THAT RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD QUICKENS OU MORTAL FLESH [ THAT HUMAN PART OF US ] DWELLS IN YOU. YOU HAVE ALL THE ABILITY POWER AND CONNECTION YOU NEED TO SEE THIS THING THROUGH.

YOU'VE GOT THAT LIFE LIVING IN YOU SO IN THE NAME OF JESUS LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE
DINA

Last edited by DinaDavis on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: His word are life

Post by dreamster on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:22 pm

yes yr rite on,,lord help my unbeleif,,, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top