Sequence of Dreams -Repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sequence of Dreams -Repost

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 am

Lastnight i had dream that was in a car- the interior was cream leather seats - just beautiful! My fiance was driving, my pastor was in the passenger seat and my brother was close to the front with them in a sort of middle seat. I was sitting in the back. I was at peace. It was an EXTREMLY sunny bright day. We were enjoying our company we were all having fun! i looked down at my ring. It shone bright as can be! The only different was that the four corners had high bars about 4 centimeters high- they were like bars to guard the ring. I was like wow..beautiful. I knew it was guarding. My fiance and i made eye contact thru the rear view mirror and smiled. Beautiful day.

Woke up. Fell back asleep.

I dreamt that I was on my bed and one of my coworkers(he represents the union for our workplace) was talking about some meeting we all will be having with our union workers! then his phone rang and he went to take it. I needed a drink of water as i was about to take a vitamin. In the dream this water fountain had 3 choices of water. It said (tin water- best for plants but can be taken), or you can take regular water, or a warmer water. I thought of choosing the tin water is seemed like it would be nice and refreshing but i changed my mind and went with the regular water. Now my coworker is about to hand me the phone and i put the pill in my mouth and then the water to swallow. BUT THE PILL WOULDN't GO DOWN! I almost choked on it and then ended up spitting it back into the water. the water was clear. Then it switched to me having to go the union office on behalf of my office. I had one of those trawlies a mail clerk would use and it was full of files. I got to the building and a woman came to help me. she said ' you don't have to take the stairs! there is an elevator with the number 4 that will make it easier for you" so i went around the the corner to find the eleveator. I couldn't find it and when to ask the customer service desk.

Woke up. Fell back asleep.

I dream now that i was in a mall. I was pushing a baby in a stroller. I could not see the baby the stroller was black. It was extremly heavy so i struggled to push it around. I passed by a teenage girl with a baby. I said "oh no the people in themall are going to think i am a teen mom too and i don't want that" (i look young). Then i said let me make sure that my engagement ring is showing so maybe the would know the baby (heavy heavy baby) wasn't mine. I stopped in front of the jewellery store. i put my hand up to fix the ring. THE DIAMOND WAS MISSING! I shook my head and said i must be dreaming. I looked again. THE DIAMOND WAS MISSING! And then realized it was stolen!

I woke up by my fiance calling my phone. Told him the dreams and Went back to sleep.

Any thoughts? We (fiance and I have been praying in the spirit about this!)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Sequence of Dreams -Repost

Post by toddld40 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 am

This is what I get:
1st dream: All is well. Things are going just fine. No problems.
2nd dream: You are presented with 3 choices (at work, maybe). The one you choose will not work. You are going to try to get out of the decision you made. But you will not find an easy way out.
3rd dream: To me a mall is a place where people are seen. You are in a situation that is not what it seems and you don't want people to think it is that way you know it isn't. And it apparently is a heavier burden than you want, or need. It seems, possibly, that you might loose something that is precious to you, because of the decision that you made.....This could be a warning dream. Consider your choices prayerfully. The fact that the water dispenser said "tin" means there is something obviously wrong, right up front with that choice.
That's just what I got. See what your spirit feels about this.
In Christ I remain,
Lynley

toddld40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 am

Hi Lynley!
Yes the first dream was beauty and it was well!
The second dream I actually made the right choice. I did not drink the tin water! I chose the right water...i wonder if there will be something presented to me here at work...I hope it means i will make the right choice!
But why couldn't i swallow the pill? The water was clear? so many questions! lol

Hm for the thrid dream-there is no heavy burden in my life ...remember in the dream the baby was somebody elses. This one confuses me.

Thanks for your help! Still praying about this! It's funny because the first dream with my fiance and brother and pastor show my ring is guarded in peace and then the last dream somebody else's burden and it goes missing but right in front of a jewellery store?

Really interesting dreams! Thank you Lynley for looking at this dream!!! Thank you!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by toddld40 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 am

I am sorry. I guess I should do a better job about reading the dream accurately, next time.
The thing about the baby: it wasn't yours, and it was heavy. Is there someone who is unloading a heavy problem on you?? (I don't think the baby is an actual baby, especially since you didn't see it and the stroller was black (negative) )
about the right choice: Maybe it wasn't what you thought. Why were things not working once you made that choice. You couldn't drink the pill (a vitamin) which is to me, nutritious and good for you. It brings health. And you couldn't go up the elevator, the easy way.
Isn't it amazing getting around these dreams!!! Did you see the one I posted today about the Royal Wedding??? Go figure!!
I will keep praying for revelation for both of us!!
Lynley

toddld40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top