my fiance pastor and my pastor- MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my fiance pastor and my pastor- MANIFESTATION

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:14 am

Dreamed that i was in a parking lot with my fiance's pastor and her assistant and my fiance.
His pastor came up to me and said " What is it that you will be doing at our church when you come"
I said (sad that i have to leave my church) " Let's not talk about this right now"
His pastor repeated " What is that you will be doing at our church when you come"
I said " Not now Pastor."
then his pastor said "You are right. We will meet about this very soon"

Then i had a dream that i came to my fiance's church. When i got into the sanctuary they were all worshipping and praying. It was incredibly beautiful...the sound going up to heaven. I went to take a seat. When i got to one of the rows- the people all looked up at me...the row was full. So i went further back to take a seat in a row all by myself. The seat i took had the coat to one of the ladies that serves the pastor on it. I sat down.

Then in sequence i had another dream that my pastor was standing in the pulpit and said I need you to help me get things in his will here and to get things in order her.

Last edited by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: my fiance pastor and my pastor- MANIFESTATION

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 am

Any insight

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:50 am

do u feel a pressure or a demand bein put on u???um sounds like uve alredy been given a job,,b4 uve even got there,,um i hope u r accepted,,;u dont end up sitting by ur self.. bandaid ..i hope this helps.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 am

Interesting you say that...there is pressure...pressure that my church wants me to stay because of what i do there and how i help there and pressure that my fiance wants me to go to his church and his pastor loves me and sees me as a blessing for their church. In regards to being accepted...well... I know that not everybody at my fiance's church likes me to much ... not use to change I guess and then on top of that about 1 month ago his pastor asked me to help out their praise team...i don't think everybody was too happy about about that.
I don't know if you read my dream about the ministry i may be called at my fiance's church and how a woman tried to block me....the dream was called 'Cleaning Washrooms at fiance's church'

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 am

um havnt read that drm,,um goin in2 musik group as a nubie is very tuff,,musos r tempremental at the best of tmes..good pple r in big demand,,as u are,,i guess u bein pulled in 2 directions,,i dont envy at all.. bandaid um do u hav 2 move 2 fiances church?? he kood come 2 yours maybe??? lol! flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:39 pm

What if God calls you both to a new church that is neither his nor your previous one?

It seems weird to me that people would be unfriendly to you. Are they being overly protective of your fiance whom they've maybe known since his childhood? (like when a parent acts disapprovingly)

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 pm

I dont know about the whole dream but I get from this that you have a purpose at this church. Your are still clinging to the sadness of your old church. Your still upset and greiving over it. I feel that you have something to do in this church. The fact that you are sitting in a seat which already has a coat on it may represent that you are maybe to fill that position of that person. and I didn't read that dream you have posted about being blocked, but maybe that is the same woman? You said the pastor likes you? That he thinks you could be a blessing to the church. Maybe he senses an annointing on you. Maybe he knows where you can fit in. Does this lady who blocked you know how the pastor feels about you?

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 am

I had a meeting with my new pastor at now my husband's church (not fiance anymore). She is now charging me in intecession and praise and worship with the youth and young adults. This was the meeting...

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:01 am

Praise God, E! Thank you for posting your manifestation!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top