my wedding anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my wedding anniversary

Post by Joy on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:17 am

I had this dream, My husband is arranging a 12th wedding anniversary celebration ( in real life it should have been last December, but count celebrate due to finances) am to make arrangements for the people to attend, and i have 3 weeks, ( my real wedding took this short time to organise) we attend the church service and we are blessed, but am in my old wedding gown not too sure it fits well, as we leave church, we are meant to have an evening party, but am worried i don't have an evening dress, it's a sunday most stores are closed, i can't believe the day is here already and didn't make arrangements for me to have a dress for it. i suddenly wake up.

thanks for your replies.

Joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my wedding anniversary

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:14 pm

What NEW Testament scriptures have you reflected upon while thinking about this dream? I cannot tell you off the top of my head, but I am thinking about the parable of the 10 (?) virgins, 5 of whom had enough oil to keep their lamps burning and 5 of whom did not. When the bridegroom came (Jesus) only 5 were ready. I do not know for sure, but it sure seems this could be a dream to remind you that you are the bride of Christ (as a part of the church) and to be ready for His coming because he will come "soon". Is there any part of the Christian walk that youa re neglecting right now? Something that is essential for your uniting with Christ? Just like the dress was eesential and could not be replaced on a whim? Thoughts for reflection - not an interpretation.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top