Statues of Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statues of Jesus

Post by Sirianta on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Hey guys

I dreamt that I was in a very dry area, not alot of greenery, nearly something like a desert, but not completely. I saw a mountain and from the back of the mountain a statue of a cross came up with Jesus on it. When I looked to the right there was a few statues of Jesus preaching to his disciples and His people.

I had such a special feeling seeing this and it was a wonderfull atmosphere. What is frustrating is that I know I dreamt more,but I can't remember it. When I have dreams with meaning I never forget anything. This is puzzeling to me.

Any idea why I dreamt of statues of Jesus anyone?

Blessings xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statues of Jesus

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:08 pm

When you forget the dream try to remember your feelings from the parts you forgot. I do that a lot. Just write down each feeling you have with the dream even if it doesnt have a picture with it. jesus is the Rock of salvation..that may help with the interpretation. What were your feelings about the mountian?
ps. I JUST LOVE YOUR DREAMS !!!!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Hey Daph

Thanks for the reply! I didn't have a particular feeling about the mountain. I must say it looks like the mountains surounding the place where I work in real life.

You mentioned that Jesus is the rock of salvation. I remember the time when I dreamt this God spoke to me and told me whenever I read the bible in the evenings when my husband is present (sometimes I will read bible for myself and my husband) I shouldn't choose scriptures which points out my hubbies mistakes. I should read scriptures that tells of the LOVE of JESUS. My husband must realise how much Jesus loves him. I've been praying for him to be saved for over 4 years now. So what you've said about the rock makes sense to me. Thanks sister thumbs

Blessings
xxx
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:45 am

A mountain to me in my dreams or vision represents for me a meeting place with God. I hope that helps.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top