Possible Manifestation: Motorbike, squash, court case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Motorbike, squash, court case

Post by Paul RT on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:55 am

I was riding a motorbike at very high speed. I could see a high overview of the map where I was travelling at this high speed.

I then was speaking to some squash team members about registering for the next competition.

One of the team members disclosed that he had been molested as a child. I then got involved in assisting his court case to have the perpetrator charged. The victim changed his appearance during the case, and started dressing like a young girl.

Last edited by Paul RT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible Manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Motorbike, squash, court case

Post by Jodi on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Maybe:
You are involved in a high speed ministry with a clear sense of direction. The team members might mean your ministry team.
You assisting his court case seems to mean that you want to minister to your friend. That you want to have the perpetrator charged indicates anger at the one who did this to your friend. I think that the victim dressing like a girl means that the victim feels emasculated by the abuse he suffered, especially if the perpetrator was a male. I don't know any of this for sure, so please pray for discernment. If it is true, God might be giving you advance warning so you can pray ahead of time for wisdom about how to minister to your friend. May God help you have the wisdom you need for this ministry. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks for your comments and prayers Jodi

My paid work is potentially leading into working with prisoners, and yes, the victim in the dream was male.

thumbs

In His Name

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 pm

In May 2012 I started working for a local Prisoners Aid organisation. Part of the duties include speaking to adult (male and female) prisoners or those that have been charged with offences and providing emotional support and practical help.

In some cases we also minister to victims of crime, although we generally are careful not to provide formal counselling.

Many of our clients have been charged with speeding offences.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top