Could use some help on this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could use some help on this dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:00 am

Hi everyone,

I had a dream last night that I was in a building (could not tell where) and there was someone looking for me to pray over a situation. They found me and asked me to pray over this woman (can't remember her name). I said I would pray but then they told me she was in hell. I stated that she is in hell and there is not really anything I can do but they asked me to pray so I agreed. As I was walking with them outside now I saw this big cauldron and I was looking down into it and I knew this was the place that the girl was....I started to pray but as I did I saw lightning in the cauldron and I started saying to it: In the name of Jesus let her go you have no right to hold her there! Then the dream changed to a friend of mine named XX who just fired me from my old job and she was in the dream. There were other people there at this place and she came in out of no where and gave me a gift of a cigarette case and some little trinket. I accepted them in kindness but I no longer smoke so it was just a gesture on my part. Dream ends.

Any help is appreciated and thanks so much in advance.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could use some help on this dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Well it sounds like God is using you to intercede for those who's life is so far gone it seems, to some, nearly hopeless.

The last part of the dream reminds me of things that people do or say that we dont practice or get excited about, but we nod and smile anyway to be nice. does that make sense? just my thoughts.
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Yeah actually it does. Sometimes we (I) do not always know what to say so I try to be polite but at the same not sacrifice my beliefs. That can be a tough balance sometimes.

Thanks Daph

Love in Jesus,

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:12 am

um i got the scripture that says those ins u forgive will be forgiven,,those u donot will not be forgiven,,who knows the eternal consequence of those we pray 4,,dont give up connie,,i know a man who died went 2 hell and heaven and came back,,all because of one prayer,,, wow praiseGod flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:29 am

Thanks dreamster. I have forgiven her but it is good to be reminded.

God bless my friend,

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top