3 Weird (short) dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Weird (short) dreams

Post by SoulJah on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 am

G'day everyone,
When I had the first dream I just put it down to hormones, but when I had the same kind of dream in the same night, nearly identical, I thought it might be something else. The third dream is unrelated and was on a different night.
First dream
I was at a church party I think, and we were at someone's house in like...a skyscraper or hotel or something, it was high up in anycase and I could see the cityscape, it was like the atmosphere/haze/sky was white and blue. I was sitting down, when these two girls came over to me. It was like they were twins or something, but not identical. They both had black hair, and were about my age. Anyway they came over to me and they just started complimenting me about things, and it was like they were really attracted to me or something, they were saying things like "wow you've got such great calve muscles!" and "wow you're hair is so cool!" And im thinking to myself "what are you talking about?!?" Then I said to them "who put you up to this? Is this some kind of joke???" because in my mind I remember wondering if they used to be prostitutes or something, but had become Christians. Suffice to say I was disturbed.

Second dream
Again, I was at a party. And again, I was sitting down, but the atmosphere/haze/sky was red and orange. So i'm sitting there, when another girl comes up to me, with black hair, and starts complimenting me and is attracted. Again, im thinking to myself "what is this? what kind of a joke is this? who's doing this?" However, this time I didn't think she used to be a prostitute, but I still couldn't understand why she was talking to me. Any idea's???

Third dream
I was at my youth group, and I was talking to someone and for some reason someone had a mirror above me and I could see the top of my head. Anyway I had a huge bald spot, with only a few wisps of hair near the front and sides. I was in a state of shock and said "why didn't anybody tell me I was losing my hair? I haven't even noticed! This is terrible!" The end.

I gotta say it, these are just weird and they disturb me. If you have any idea's about these thank you so much.
God bless
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Weird (short) dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Your first dream reminded me of this verse about God.

Psalm 127:10

"His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse,
nor his delight in the legs of a man;
the LORD delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love."

LOL i dunno why that verse popped in my head, but i thought id share it anyway.

But yeah it sounds like someone is or will be attracted to you that may have a bad past and the situation may make you feel a bit disturbed. Just my thoughts.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 am

As for your third dream... this could be revealing that there is something in your spiritual life that you may be lacking in and are not aware of...an area that God wants to draw your attention too?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 am

Hi there,
Thanks for the above, the Lord revealed the meaning.
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 am

...for some hair is associated with the glory of God. I am glad you have gotten clarification with the Lord God.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top