Dinosaur bones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinosaur bones

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:24 pm

I had a dream my husband and I were on our way somewhere. I think it was my dads house. Suddenly we went through this town that had rocks/bones everywhere. As I was looking closely at the rocks to inspect them, I saw that there was a huge dinosaur skeleton in the rock. I could see the teeth and the head and that it was attached to more bones underneath the rock. I thought I had discovered it myself and was telling my husband about it. Suddenly someone came around and told us that the dinosaur had been discovered already but that no one was interested in it anymore, because it was no longer the largest dinosaur in the world. I knew that there was a crowd of people right then and there gathered around the largest dino in the world and that there was a “leader” speaking about it for the world to hear. It wasn’t stuck in rock, but on display and had green skin or was painted dark green. I decided to remain loyal to the old skeleton and saw something on the ground. It was a toy dinosaur someone had lost. Then as I began exploring the “cave” the dino was in, I found more and more lost toys. No one seemed to care I was picking them up. I knew they were toys sold to the children that were there to see the big dino. Pretty soon I had two armfuls of the toys. I had lots of children I was going to give them to. My husband and I were named adam and eve. Suddenly we decided to stop in that town and live there. The name of the town was Eden. I was confused though because I thought we had another destination further down the road…but we decided to stay in eden.

I feel the last part of the dream is literal. my husband and i are in transition and havent settled in a home yet. we're staying with my mother and father in law right now, but may be having to move soon.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top