Pres. Obama in the audience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pres. Obama in the audience

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:19 pm

I dreamed I was at this huge assembly and the president was there. Everyone was so excited I could feel the excitement everywhere and couldnít help being excited myself. I saw the crowd sit down in chairs to watch and listen to something. Obama was in the crowd with the people seated among them smiling. There was a man seated next to him that was so overwhelmed by the honor that he started sobbing. He was crying so hard I thought something might be wrong and then he fell sound asleep. I was serving people the entire time but when I saw this I felt it was an odd reaction because he could have used that opportunity to make some sort of impression or something. Instead it was kinda a waste.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pres. Obama in the audience

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Sounds like his right hand man. Biden? Maybe Biden is extremly anxious in his position that he is not assuming his position - if that makes sense

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Welll, the first African American attorney general just accepted his position, and I wonder if his reaction to the position wasn't what everyone expected--you know kinda toned down?

Its funny how Obama was sitting in the crowd (as if to blend in but he really can't). It seems to me that he is really a "people person" and a "people's president" so people can relate to him.

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:26 pm

yeah thats what i got too desiree. though i failed to mention the man was on obamas left...dont know if thats any significance. see, the man was so overwhelmed by the honor of just sitting by him that he cried and fell asleep. I thought the falling asleep was symbolic for sin..or death maybe? anyway the bible uses "falling asleep" as a symbol for either death or sin or both...hmm interesting. Thank you ladies! thumbs

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 am

Hey...
I was sitting in the Saturn dealership waiting for my car to be serviced on Saturday morning and CNN was on. And for some reason your dream came to my mind like 10 days later. For some reason as i sat there i wondered if the man sitting beside him represented mankind...like...honoured excited to tears about his election that people have become spiritually asleep- and need to wake up and keep praying!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 am

What Unaday just stated struck my spirit...but I thought of men, particularly older black men (pre-Civil rights) - whose reaction (in general) has been similar - excited to the point of tears and finally feeling like they can relax/exhale/breathe easy or, in the case of your dream fall asleep (rest)...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Interesting point Lurdys!!!

I had a dream (not long before the election results) where there was a group of african Americans (dressed in old clothes like in slavery times) and huddled up together smiling. I thought about: this is vindication for blacks! All the pain and suffering that my forefathers went through wasn't for nothing!! So, I think alot of people in general were happy--they can "rest" now!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:01 am

------

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 am

Butterfly
I am just stating my perspective and opinion (we all have one).

I'm not trying to start an argument and I am in no way "asleep" (though I know many are and that's what the bible says will happen at the end times, that's why we must continuously "Be on our guard and keep watch"). I know that these are the end times and that God is coming soon--so everything is in place for God's return.

Yet still Obama has made certain remarks and statements that totally goes against Christian teachings and values but so much people are asleep, thinking all is well, all is okay.

this is true but one thing I'm learning: I have to do what I have to do and can't worry about "what is or is not being said or done" on other people's behalf. Live for God for yourself (ie: "seek out your own soul salvation with fear and trembling") and God will take care of the rest! Not being blinded or naive to the issues just trying to worry about what really matters: winning souls for Christ and be ready for God's return!

have a blessed day
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:32 pm

In actuality... the dream possibly means what i heard that day
unaday* wrote:Hey...
I was sitting in the Saturn dealership waiting for my car to be serviced on Saturday morning and CNN was on. And for some reason your dream came to my mind like 10 days later. For some reason as i sat there i wondered if the man sitting beside him represented mankind...like...honoured excited to tears about his election that people have become spiritually asleep- and need to wake up and keep praying!

Pray for mankind to keep alert to the signs of the time....that simple.

Blessings...

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 am

Pretty simple to me.

thanks for posting.

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 am

As I read the post,

I feel I would like to respond also.

The slavery practice was shame full in Americas history. Nothing can make up for that ungodly time. Men with ungodly harts can do shame full things . How other white people could have been so cruel to another human is a mystery to me.

I had dreams of Obama :coffee: through the campaign . And prayed for his strength his safety and guidance .

I voted for him because. I believed he was right for this country. Some times I see the black side of him and then I see the white side of him. I am proud of my vote for many reasons. I am proud of him and his family.

I donít know if I should post this. Itís a sight of peace and the Lords blessing. I sure do not wish to offend any one.

SOOOOO please do not take offence.

Sunshine

Last edited by sunshine on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top