Holiday resort and cruise ship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holiday resort and cruise ship

Post by Sirianta on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:47 pm

About two months back I dreamt that I was at a holiday resort with one of my friends. There was a lot of people - very busy. Me and my friend sat down on the grass and started listening to a sermon on a CD in a CD player. It was a CD that we brought along to the resort. People were walking past us constantly and I remember being worried what the people might think of us because we were listening to this sermon. I also felt ashamed towards God that I felt worried about what the people might think. Then all of a sudden praise and worship songs (with a lot of beat - the kind I love, something like Hillsong) started playing on this CD! I stood amazed as all the people started gathering around. We all were on a pavillion now praising and worshipping God!! Everyone was clapping hands to the beat and just enjoying this. It was ALOT of people - the whole resort! The one guy asked me with enthusiasm if he can turn the volume up, 'cause the crowd was singing so loud and I told him to go ahead. It was amazing. There was about 5 people in front of the crowd (chearleaders), but not the kind that does dance moves, they only encouraged the crowd and enjoyed it. I seem to have a lot of dreams about holiday resorts. Don't know what it means.

Then just after I dreamt that, I dreamt that I was looking at pictures taken of holiday cruise ships. Each picture was a different ship, but the pictures was just of the wooden decks where the entertainment usually takes place. I know the ships was white. On each deck there was a white table and white chairs around the table (the plastic kind). Each photo of each ship the table and chairs would be in a different possition. One picture had a swimmingpool on it as well. The colour of the water was a bright blue. I was shocked because there was a naked lady in the pool and then I relaxed 'cause I realised it was only a naked baby. The picture of the baby was taken from the bottom of the pool (inside the water) and the baby was looking straight at me - it was a beautifull little baby girl.

Just wondering why I have a lot of dreams about holiday resorts and the cruise ship also has to do with holiday and entertainment.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holiday resort and cruise ship

Post by butterfly on Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:45 pm

I am not a dream interpreter but I will try and give you some ideas on what your dream could mean.

When I think of holiday resorts immediately what comes to mind is a time of rest, a time of restoration. At the time you were having this dream perhaps it was God revealing to you that you were in or about to go in a time or period of restoration in your life, a time of refreshing, a time of healing. Perhaps it is also a time of spiritual renewal in your life, joy as noted by the praise and worship music. Perhaps God was showing you how his spirit is moving among persons who you would never think possible. Perhaps God is showing you the spiritual effect his word, his songs of praise is having on ordinary everyday persons around. Where the Holy Ghost is moving among people through his word, through praise and worship.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top