911 for my brother!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

911 for my brother!!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm

crying My brother is 26 years old and the enemy is trying to kill him. He smokes weed.(when he come in the house he pollutes the air with that weed smell on him I hate it) he has lot anger in him, he says he doesnt even pray. I have tried to reach out to him .But he has a rebellious spirit and he does not want to work he always talking to alot of different women. I dont want my brother to die by the hands of the enemy. I think the people who he hang around are no good for him. I pray for a miracle for him to accept Jesus Christ Please pray.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 911 for my brother!!!

Post by butterfly on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:36 am

I understand how you feel, one of my relatives smoked a lot of weed, had a lot of women and basically did some things that were wrong. Despite that he still had a good heart. Don't ever give up on your brother, people smoke weed and act up sometimes to make themselves feel better because of some things they are going through internally praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Kimieluv,

I understand completely. You know we can tear down the strongholds from a distance. We don't have to be there to rebuke and bind spirits. Go into praise and worship and then intercede on his behalf. Tear down the strongholds in Jesus name. God bless and I pray this is a blessing to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Amen Thank you I will do this!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down