Bear Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bear Dream

Post by catdelite6 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:05 pm

My close friend had a dream about my younger daughter (12). I also had a dream about my daughter. I usually interpret other people's dreams and have been having warning dreams almost nightly for the past 2 weeks myself about issues not pertaining to my daughter. My dreams usually involve our church. These dreams about my daughter seem to be a seperate issue.

In my dream, we were going to Walmart as a family. We parked outside and were going in to get a cart. My daughter was riding her bike in front of the store for some reason. In the dream she was younger and smaller. She was right there one minute, and gone the next. I went out less than one minute later and she vanished. I had a terrible feeling and started searching the back of the store and upstairs and downstairs. I had a sinking feeling that has lingered since the dream. In the next dream, my friend dreamed that she was vacuuming our house. It was cluttered. The next thing she knew she was upstairs vacuuming a little girls room. It was pink with a lot of children in it and cats. It was also cluttered. There was a young bear in the room. My friend ran out and the bear followed her. She found me and asked why I had a bear in the bedroom. I was very thin and naked with huge scratch marks, bright pink scars all over the front of me. The scars were horizontal. I told her everything was o.k. like there wasn't anything wrong.

I have had some interpretation of this dream but know I am missing something. Thanks for any revelation!

catdelite6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bear Dream

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Catdelite~ There are several give-away's in your dream that depicts the suffering of a divine-devout-Christian...It most certainly tells a tell of the past, present, future. It's obvious you have been faithful and commeted to the Lord in times past and pose as a threat to the enemy at this fraction-of-a-second (now) and will continue to do so in the future due to your commentment to the All Mighty God, which brings us to the book of 1 Peter where he encourges the "Believers" to count it a privilege to suffer for the sake of Christ, for even as our Savior was persecuted, so will all followers who are identified with Him...1 Peter 22:31, And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold (look) , Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: What the Lord is predicting here is this...The enemy's plans (warning) are to "Sift" you like corn in a sieve, which is symbolic for clutter and seperate (looked high-upstairs, looked low-downstairs), deserning out, to sift threw...It sounds like you are sifting his store-house (Walmart) by the Lord's admonition stinging you into alertness, but all the while stengthen you for the bewildering time just ahead. One way to identify with Christ is to share in his sufferings (horizontal-scars), He was beat with the cat of nine-tails...(bore strips for us). The trials and "sufferings" which belivers face because of their commitment to Jesus Christ will bring them Spiritual "glory"...even when the world and Satan aim's to hurt them. Satan hates us and seeks our defeat. Happiness comes to those who are obedient and submissive to Christ...(everything is going to be ok) Amen~

I hope this has been the something missing~
Salutations,
Halo kiss

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 pm

It sounds like there may be some issues that your friend feels you arent being upfront with her about. Like maybe the Lord is trying to show her that you are in a lot of pain and dealing with a lot right now (or in the future) That you feel you can try to hide, but to her its pretty obvious, its like trying to hide a bear in your house.

I also have dreams about my children vanishing, or going missing. I think sometimes we have dreams like that based on our fears or feelings that maybe we arent showing them enough attention. It could also be a warning dream as well, because our children grow up so fast. Its like they are here one day and gone the next. But i dont have an interpretation from the Lord, so please pray about the meaning.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Please pray on this because they are only my thoughts. Is there something from your past that you have burried without dealing with it? In my dreams, a cluttered house means that I have some cleaning up to do in my life. (I am taking on too much, or I'm holding on to things I don't need anymore.) I kind of think that your past is slowly being revealed to your friend. Your friend seeing you naked with scars on your body shows me that your pain is being revealed to her, but you will try to insist that everything is ok. I also think that your past is connected to a trial or phase that your daughter will go through. During that phase, you may feel as if you have lost your "little girl". But I think that your friend will help you through this trying time. Please pray on this. If it does not help, just disregard it. I will be praying for you and your family.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top