HAD A DREAM ABOUT TDJAKES!! THEN THE DREAM SWITCHED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAD A DREAM ABOUT TDJAKES!! THEN THE DREAM SWITCHED

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 am

I had a dream look like we was in auditorium and it look like I was speaking in front of students or bunch of people and my parents were there and they both was smiling. So they introduce TDJAKES and I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS THERE. SO TDJAKES CAME ON THE STAGE AND HE STARTED PLAYING THE PIANO . THE MUSic WAS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT THE STRANGE PART WAS I WAS PLAYING THE PIANO WITH HIM< IT WAS LIKE MY HANDS WERE PLaying the SONG and his hand were on my hands like he is helping me but I was playing with him like it was me and him playin but I could only see one peron hands playing (SORT OF LIKE AN IMPARTATION OR MIRACLE PLAYING. WHILE PLAYING THE PIANO WITH HIM I WAS THE PIANO AND I KNEW IT WAS GOD ALLOWING ME TO PLAY BECAUSE (IN REAL LIFE I KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO but I would have to read and practice to play.) THEN TD JAKES ASK ME WHAT SCHOOL I ATTEND I TOLD HIM PHOENIX UNIVERISTY (IN REAL I DO ATTEND THIS SCHOOL ONLINE). THEN HE SAID TO THAT PHOENIX UNIVERISTY IS NOT THE SAME AS GOING TO A ON REGULAR COLLEGE BECAUSE I DONT GET THE CHANCE TO ATTEND THE college life, greek parties and all the other activites. I said to him i dont care because I am only interested in academics.

THEN THE DREAM SWITCH INTO ME GOING TO OLD HAIR DRESSER HAIR SALON AND i SAW x-MOTHERLAW IN THERE AND SHE WAS STANDING LIKE SHE WAS WORKING FOR MY HARIDRESSER. X-DRESSER AND SHE WAS LOOKING STRAIGHT AHEAD, AND THEN SHE SAID MARQUIS (x-HUSBAND) HE IS WORKING. i LEFT OUT THE SALON. THEN I WENT TO MY CAR THEN I SAW MY X-HUSBAND ACROSS THE STREERT THEN HE WAS TALKING TO WOMEN WHO I BELIEVED WAS THE WOMEN HE CHEATED ON ME WITH. THEN H E CAME OVER TO ME AND START SPRAYING MY CAR WITH CAR CLEANER AND i TOLD HIM TO STOP SPRAYING MY CAR. BUT HE KEPT DOING IT.(IN LIFE MY CAR NEEDS TO BE WASHED) THEN WE DID NOT HAVE MUCH CONVERSATION BUT HE CAME WITH ME BACK TO HAIR SALON BACK TO WHERE HIS MOM WAS AND IT WAS LIKE HE WANTED TO TELL HIM MOM SOMETHING AND THEN i SAW IN THE DREAM WHERE HIS OUTFIT CHANGED INTO A DRESSY PANTS SUIT AND THEN i SAW IN THE DREAM SITTING IN FRONT OF THE HAIR SALON A MAN WHO IN TH DREAM I WAS THINKING MAYBE IT WAS HIS UNCLE HE WAS SMILING AT HIM AND IT WAS LIKE HE WAS GIVING HIM THE OKAY TO GO. liKE WHATEVER HE DECIDE TO DO WAS FINE. let me know

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAD A DREAM ABOUT TDJAKES!! THEN THE DREAM SWITCHED

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:40 am

Just some questions- when you told TD jakes you are only interested in academics did you feel like you didn't care for his advice in the dream?

This hairdressing salon, was it somewhere you frequented while married to your ex?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:57 am

When I was speaking to TD Jakes it was a nice conversation. There was no tension at all. I freely gave here the information.

The Hairdress: Yes I would get my hair done alot when I was married I been divorced for 3 years now. Xmotherlaw reffered me to the hairstylist which her hairdresser still

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 pm

For the first part of the dream- i wonder if TD Jakes represented authority as in Jesus Christ? With his hands on your ability in music (in which God has possibly called you to) was improved! What are you taking at Phoneix? Have you thought of pursing music in an academic setting? Do you think that TD jakes telling you about about college life...may be a nudge from the spirit to try that? There could be blessings in store there.

As for you ex husband trying to spray your car clean...is he attempting reconciliation as in forgiveness at this time?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Thank you for your thoughts I am a annoited singer who God recently gave me songs to record. As far taking up music I would love to do that. My music gifts are still improving.(my friend said she had a dream I was playing a piano in fromt of alot of people last year) So this is a possibilty.I want to study music. that would be filling one of my desires.
I am a shool teacher at a Technical Career Institute and my schedule at work does not allow me to. Maybe GOD will show me another way. >>>>>>Myt hought its looks like maybe I will speaking infront of students possibly college students. Maybe a prophetic dream(not sure). I am going to continue to ask GOD about TD because I want all my blessings!!! thumbs

EX-husband I have not spoke to him in a while and the last time we spoke we ended on good terms, and I prayed with him which was back in I think September or October. I think maybe he trying to get himself together The last time I spoke to him he said he was washing cars as his job so >>>>> still not sure. I think he trying to get his self together. I forgave my exhusband.... Not sure but I will continue to seek GOD. Thank you!!! GOD IS LOVE

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Then again as I read maybe you are on to something thank you unday!!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:49 pm

:clap: DO IT KIMIE, I KNOW THAT YOU CAN!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Thank you I would love todo that but than again I am on a mission at this school. I am studying business management at Phoenix Univerisity. I would love to attend music school full time and still make a large amount in pay. So Hey Lets pray Gods will be done. I wonder if God will allow me to play prophectically!! lol yes I would love this.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:43 pm

GO JESUS GO JESUS!!!! SPEAK HOLY SPIRIT AND DWELL IN ME

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey another thought came to mine while was I walking to the restroom. I wonder if my ex-husband is working infront of the hairsalon because I notice both his mom and him were wearing royal blue vest like working vest. In the dream I go to look for him and I I see him talking to this women I only saw the back of the women. So it looks like he notice me and then he walks over to me. I am standing next to my car. It was not much conversation between us and with a serious face he just start spraying my car. the solution he was spraying my car with is light red(looks like cleaning solution. I told him to stop spraying my car but he kep spraying then he stoped. then somehow he goes with me and we end up in front of the hair salon and infornt of the hair salon I see his clothes changed instantly to a beige suit. To me I think he is starting a new life from all the pass. So I prayed for his mom and and him. GOd spoke to me and told me he would be high in government this was last year and I told him what the Lord said. So I think his life is changing. I pray GODS WILL BE DONE. MY LIFE HAS MOVED ON GOD TOLD ME WHO MY NEW HUSBAND I WILL BE GLAD WHEN HE COMES!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:01 pm

My ? why do I stil dream of him

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile