Tyler Perrys $2 Offer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Perrys $2 Offer

Post by Dreamer on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:37 am

I had a dream that I was setting eating lunch with Tyler Perry and he ask me do I want a house that he has, and If I want the house it was only $2 dollars, I advised him to let me look at the house first before I say yes

Then I went to my Girls friends house and I ask her did she know the address that was given to me by Tyler Perry the actor of Mada's Family Reunion, and she said It was down the street where she lives, so we got in my SUV and found the house.

When we got there, there was a baby in a high chair eating and a lady sitting at the Kichen table, sewing a blanket, and I was wondering in the dream if the house was empty, and what was she doing there, The baby started to cry and my girl friend pick the baby up and I said how cute the baby was.

Then the lady said that she was not going any where, she has been staying there for 3 mos because she has no money, and I was wondering why would Tyler Perry would offer me the house knowing that the woman was there with her child

Then all sudden, the baby turn into a cat, wild cat, some how I ended up back in SUV with my friends, speeding down the street and I remember my truck was on Empty, and I said I need some gas, so that the wild cat want get us, and the baby or cat, jump on my truck then I awoke

Thank You
Dreamer flower

PS; The baby look part human and part cat with fangs

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tyler Perrys $2 Offer

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:33 am

sound like enemy attack!! Please pray about this sort of like wolves in sheep clothing. you thought the baby was innocent then the baby broke into a cat. GOD PLEASE GIVE HER THE MESSAGE IN THE DREAM

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:38 am

I wonder if you admire Tyler Perry's "rags to riches" story or do your lives parallel in some way? I wonder if someone of a great name or standing will offer you something for "little or nothing" that you've been wanting for a while and someone else will be jealous (ie: hater) and "try to stop" the blessing from getting to you in some way? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 am

Hello Kimieluv and Desiree
You both Are Right

I have praying about purchasing a home. ALOT I really feel that God is conveying, to me regarding the house, I feel that I am going to get a good deal, BUT I have been praying lately real strong regarding that baby and the woman in the dream, I feel that I am under Spirtual Warefare, BUT I AM A FIGHTER

Know Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper. Amen
God Bless You
Dreamer thumbs

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:09 pm

BUT I AM A FIGHTER

thats the spirit!! just keep standing on God's word nomatter what it looks like and watch God move in a miraculous way!! GOD BLESS!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top