Three snakes and three bullets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three snakes and three bullets

Post by toddld40 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm

the first part of the dream: I was walking along with my best friend and ahead of us was a very handsome young man. We were both interested in him. He was very attractive to both of us. (My friend is married in reality and I am not). We were walking in a beautiful green setting in the woods and she saw a pool of crystal clear water. It wasn't very big. In the water I saw 3 snakes. The first one was smaller and brown. It didn't really move. The second one was bright red and she went to touch it with her foot. I yelled at her "don't touch it. Don't touch it" but she wouldn't listen. The snake's head came up out of the water and put his nose up to her big toe. I thought to myself, well the only thing I can do is .....and I started repeating over and over "Satan, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!!" The snake never bit her. It just touched its nose to her big toe. There was a 3rd snake in the water that was bigger than the other two. It was also brown but didn't move.
Then the scene switched to me driving up to a house on a mountain. As I drove up, I saw a man with a gun who had taken my two kids and my nephew, and had them handcuffed behind him. He was standing by a big, old, ugly pick up truck. I knew he had my kids with the gun so I surrendered to him. I said, "ok, let me call my best friend out here. But don't hurt her because she is pregnant." (which she is not. She cannot have kids anymore by her own decision). He had my friend and I sit at a table, at gunpoint. But he pulled up a different chair and sat away from the table, which I thought was strange. He began to talk nonsense about the difference between acres and hectares and because he didn't know what he was talking about, I knew he was a farse. I started to speak to God in my mind and I said "God. I know this is a test. I need you to give me your strenght right now!" Right after I said that, I jumped on him and punched him in his privates, but noticed how there was no strenght to my punch. It didn't do anything to him. Then I immeadiately jumped up to his head and stuck my finger in his eye and was able to twist his head back over the chair. Then I took the gun away from him. Then I called out to the young man in the first scene, "Hosea" (which was not his name) but he came and stood watch over the man. I had the gun and shot it at his thigh. But nothing came out of the gun. Then the bad man said "it must be jammed!" I opened it up and a bullet was stuck inside of it. I got it unlodged and decided to go to the porch and test it out. I shot one bullet and it had no power. I just barely made it out of the gun. I could see as the bullet flew slowly and fell onto the ground off the porch. I shot 2 more bullets and they did exactly the same thing. The end.

toddld40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three snakes and three bullets

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Todddl40-

When I read your dream, it made me think of power and authority. It's like you have the authority to come against evil forces but you lack the power to stop and destroy them. (Acts 1:9)

The Lord may be showing you that you are trying to do things in your own power, not by the power of the Holy Spirit. In the dream you asked God to give you His strength which suggests that you still intended to battle . But the battle is not yours, the battle is the Lord's.

Are you dealing with any submission/obedience issues? Your dream also reminds me of Joshua 7. The Lord had instructed Joshua that after the Israelites conquered Jericho, they were to destroy the city and take the silver, gold, bronze and iron for His treasury but not anything else. Unbeknownst to Joshua, someone (Achan) took some of the "accursed" things for his personal keeping. Since they hadn't obeyed God's command, they were left now to fight in their own power. As a result, when the Israelites fought the battle at Ai, they were defeated.

Please pray on what's been said to see if it bears witness with your spirit.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:25 pm

The snakes represent three issues where satan has tried to use to put fear in your life. One more frightening than the rest. You have it defeated in Jesus name and satan will not harm you no matter how close you feel he gets.

Im not sure about the rest of your dream. What stood out to me was when you said your friend was pregnant. She was pregnant to show that she was vulnerable. It was symbolic for your friend being extra vulnerable in the situation. I will pray on the rest...hope this makes sense.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 pm

AMEN LURDYS!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 pm

It seems like you are very very concerned for your friend's well being in real life thinking

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top