DREAM ON A TRIAL RAIL STATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM ON A TRIAL RAIL STATION

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:35 am

I had a dream about maybe last November f 08 or Dec I remember waiting on the trial rail to come but some how I was lifted up and I was holding on to a wall or a column Everything from the trail station that surrounded the station was removed and I was left hanging on trying not to fall (this was strange) so that I would not fall but some how I landed inside of the trail rail bus from the ceiling of the bus/trailrail. I landed in the one of the seats then this man who I did not know said to me there is a prisoner who is trying to get you for insurance. It w as like he was warning me. Help

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM ON A TRIAL RAIL STATION

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:08 am

it does sound like a warning pertaining to some legal documents. However, What came to my mind when I read your title is" This too Shall Pass"

seems to me that you are going through a trial, a test that you must pass. Hang on to God's hand. It will pass and you shall be victorious in this matter. Trust in God to pull you through.

I hope this sheds some light into what you are feeling...

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:14 pm

i am not sure about what you said , but i spelled trial rail wrong it should be tri-rail station. At the time of this dream I did not have car insurance. this month i just purchased some car insurance. I will pray and continue to ask GOD.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:16 am

I agree that I think this is a warning but would like to add this....What does tri mean? The Father, Son and Holy Ghost....I believe the Lord is showing you that the person that is giving you the insurance is a captive.....they are not saved. Just a thought not an interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 am

also before I had this dream a few weeks before

i want to add within in the same month I had the dream. My mom asked me if they can put me on the their insurance policy and I told her no. She asked me one time before and I told her no then she asked me again and thats when I told her no again. Then after that I had the dream about the insurance. Also the dream then switch into another part of the dream and then I was in this house with the man i have been dreaming about for 2yrs (my future helpamte) and there was a man siting in front of him looked ugly very dark at a desk and he was facing my future helpmate he was also siting at a desk on the otherside of the room. I was in the other side of the house holding a baby. This baby was a boy looked like the same complexion as my future helpmate. Then my future helpmate came over the side of the house with me and he was smiling as he was stepping over to come join me and the baby in the other room. What do you know

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top