OPEN VISION of several thing in one day!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN VISION of several thing in one day!!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:20 am

I had a vision and it looked like a big house I saw daylight and then I saw only the top half of the house. It looks like a really nice house. I also saw a red jacket with black poka dots looks like a man dress jacket that they would maybe wear to church. I did not see the person who was wearing it just the jacket. I also saw a picture a of little girl looks like she maybe 12 or 15 years of age but the picture was shown to me in a 5 by 7 oicture frame the little girl looks african american fair skined or light skined she has black hair. I also saw black shoes look like they are man casual dress shoes someone was waling in them did not see who was walking in them. I saw this all this morning. So please join in and pray I am asking GOD what are these things I saw all about. I have been asking GOD for a new home. IN addition the house I saw looks like it could be in another state not sure. This house had windows and it was upstaris and downstairs. I saw only the top portion of the home. Please only give me wisdom from the LORD if the LORD leads you too Thank you and may GOD BLESS YOU flower

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top