I usually don't put alot of stock in dreams BUT I'm not sure now!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I usually don't put alot of stock in dreams BUT I'm not sure now!!!!

Post by DinaDavis on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm

I believe I'm a pretty balanced person. I know not to read alot into dreams. Not every dream is prophetic. Lately Though I find myself waking myself up prophcying to people I know who are not in the same state as me. I don't even really talk to them. I see spirits that change from male to female they or it is white in color with white hair and bright blue eyes and it lies and is rude, baligeriant, and very manipulant; but the Holy Ghost warns me that you ask them to leave and they lie to the pastor to stay. What is going on? Am I not listening well enough when I'm awake? I'm an assistant pastor and deal alot with the prophetic. I also teach on the gifts and offices and how they work. I believe alot of this has to do with I'm a firm believer in order to really teach you have to teach out of experience other wise you are just sharing information. So because I happen to be teaching on the office of the prophet God is allowing me to experience some stuff I never really paid attention to before.
I really need some input!!!!!

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I usually don't put alot of stock in dreams BUT I'm not sure now!!!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:44 am

Could this be a gift of discernment. Being able to discern the spirits? This is just a thought. I know this will sound weird but I smell the spirits sometimes.

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinaDavis on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:46 am

Hey,
me too I smell alchol and drugs and sometimes I smell like old ladies perfume. I believe that is Jesus the rose of sharon. They know it too they start looking!!! runing!!!
Thanx Dina thumbs

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 am

No problem, glad to be of help. I smell spirits of addiction. They are foul smelling. OOOOOO!!!

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Not to go off track here but I smell things too...I used to think they were demonic but have been told that they're not, they're just unclean spirits...

I believe this may be the case because regardless of what I do, it/they haven't gone away over the years - have smelled this for about six years now - I've done everything from playing/singing christian music about the power of the blood as soon as I smell it, to commanding it to go in the name of jesus, to prayer walking and anointing my home. Then I discovered that I smell it at other locations - in my car, at work, at others' homes, in the mall, etc. sometimes even at church...

The smell in these cases is musty...various pungencies and slightly different scents so I think there's more than one spirit...but sometimes so strong I have to turn my head as if it's right in my face...

I have no idea what this is now and didn't realize that others experience this type of manifestation (yet another reason that I love this site! :smile: )...if anyone can speak more to this phenomenon, I would love to hear/learn more...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:29 pm

ive had the smell of death,,then the pik of a wool frm a dead sheep duh i didnt kno wat this was,, but this helps,,i fight demons wiv my sword,,i cut them down,,100s 1000s by the spirit..give them hell i say,, :fishwhack: rofl happy dance D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinaDavis on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Lola,
I was always taught to pay attention to my surroundings.
Who were you arround or what was happening when you smelled the smells. i believe it is almost like a womans purfume. we have our favorite fragerance. With a person with like a lying spirit thier breath smells like rotten teeth. God uses us to accomplish His will right? So does satan. The word says we war not against flesh and blood thats why they usually have to have a host. God says sin is a stench to His nosterals. so most offen it's related to sin.
Dina :HiBye:

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Wow, Dina, thanks for that word! I didn't know that and will start paying more attention to it...I smell a bible study coming on (sorry, couldn't resist the pun)... lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:06 pm

hmm u gettin my anointin lurdy ????? rofl happy dance flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:33 pm

I dont know about other spirits but I can smell death , and cancer. i used to be a nurse aid though, so I always thought it was something I picked up on when I was there. Im gonna have to pay more attention. I know sometimes I get nausea, but I never realized why until someone with the gift of seer, helped me understand that.

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top