I usually don't put alot of stock in dreams BUT I'm not sure now!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I usually don't put alot of stock in dreams BUT I'm not sure now!!!!

Post by DinaDavis on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 pm

I believe I'm a pretty balanced person. I know not to read alot into dreams. Not every dream is prophetic. Lately Though I find myself waking myself up prophcying to people I know who are not in the same state as me. I don't even really talk to them. I see spirits that change from male to female they or it is white in color with white hair and bright blue eyes and it lies and is rude, baligeriant, and very manipulant; but the Holy Ghost warns me that you ask them to leave and they lie to the pastor to stay. What is going on? Am I not listening well enough when I'm awake? I'm an assistant pastor and deal alot with the prophetic. I also teach on the gifts and offices and how they work. I believe alot of this has to do with I'm a firm believer in order to really teach you have to teach out of experience other wise you are just sharing information. So because I happen to be teaching on the office of the prophet God is allowing me to experience some stuff I never really paid attention to before.
I really need some input!!!!!

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I usually don't put alot of stock in dreams BUT I'm not sure now!!!!

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:32 pm

um we hav a funny sayin ' the big taste must get tru,, '' im think in gods activating you,,time to produce,,all the goodies uve got stored in are startin 2 come out,,um diserning of spirits both good and bad is functioning,um sometimes god has to get us where theres no resistance to his will/plan,the old testiment is full of god revealing himself to the prophets in dreams,,as u wood kno..hope this of some help... flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinaDavis on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:03 am

Dreamster,
tnku for your insight. I see so much stuff out here I wasn't really sure what to do. Every where I go there's a prophet so I started looking at thye fruit. I'm finding usually you can recognize it ( the gift ) well before you hear it. I teach and am confident in that now talk to me about a prophet position uh oh no could'nt be. sorry about this I really don't share this stuff with folks.

Dina Scratch Chin

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:31 am

Have you sat down with your pastor and told mewhat God has been showing you and speaking through you?

Because in one part I was hearing a literal warning for the church body. but the Holy Ghost warns me that you ask them to leave and they lie to the pastor to stay. He is telling you, so I would diffently bring it to the pastor's attention immediately.

Good Luck on this one...I have confidence God will bring you through with deeper knowledge and understanding of what's going on in these dreams and visions and also in the prophectic realm....

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinaDavis on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 am

Daughter, thank you
I have tried to pass this info on I'm just not quite sure what is happening with it. It's a controlling spirit that operates in a individual that is very spiritually immature so I do my best to submit and not override pastor's authority. What eles can I do?

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Dina,
Pray for your pastor to have wisdom and discernment. When you know you've done everything you can yourself, but there's still a problem -pray! It's wisdom on your part to respect your pastor's authority. This respect blesses your pastor and so will your prayers.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:13 pm

um dina r there seasoned intercessors who can pray 4 this wicked spirit be cast out??im concerned that it talks 2 the pastor,,, bandaid where is his disernment???some how theres conektion by the spirit an the pastor,, bandaid um pray and fasting im thinkin,, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinaDavis on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:08 am

dreamster wrote:um dina r there seasoned intercessors who can pray 4 this wicked spirit be cast out??im concerned that it talks 2 the pastor,,, bandaid where is his disernment???some how theres conektion by the spirit an the pastor,, bandaid um pray and fasting im thinkin,, flower D

We're a small congregation. So I've pulled in some folks to help me with this situation. Sometimes you have to be discreat. you don't what people trippin. Not everyone understands spiritual warfare. Plus some folks see what's up but not sure what to do. Our church is a leadership training center mostly. So I've noticed alot of things happen just to see how we will handle them both individually and coorperately.
Dina

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 am

hmmm a triky situ....been there dun that,,,i guess u gotta go thru the process... bandaid ,,the church can be a pressure cooker at times..a great revealer of the heart,,and its intents,, duh lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinaDavis on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 am

dreamster wrote:hmmm a triky situ....been there dun that,,,i guess u gotta go thru the process... bandaid ,,the church can be a pressure cooker at times..a great revealer of the heart,,and its intents,, duh lol! flower D

oooh you are not lying there. I just pray to God I come out as pure gold on burnt up.
dina

DinaDavis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 pm

yeah ,,i try 2 keep lyin down 2 a minimin.. rofl aint that the truth,, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top