Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Calling all prayer warrior

I need your prayers asking God am I on the right job. THis job has a lot snakes and strong forces. I mean just want to be at the right place at the right time. THank you for your prayers.

Dear God, please reveal to lovetoworshipJesus whether or not she is on the right job. Help her be in the right place at the right time. God any place she is at, You are there with her because You never leave or forsake us. So as long as she is in the right place with You, her surroundings can't defeat her. Thank You for being with us. Please help resolve the "snakes and strong forces" issues she is dealing with at ther job. Thank You for Your protection and guidance for lovestoworshipJesus. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

I just pray over you right now that if this job is not the right job that God close the door and open the door where he wants you.

I just had this thought run through my mind as I was reading your post. Sometimes God wants us to be the light in the midst of darkness to be a light and shine as a witness before men.

God bless,

Connie

yes I agree Darkness needs light. I just want to be where God wants me to be. Well this happen this week I was having a ruff time at work and another campus call me and ask me if I want to interview for their campus and I told her I work for your company already and she said oh but it seem she did not care and basiclly it was my choice to go and interview. I told her I been with your company for one month... So I scheduled an interview but then I called her back and told her no I am going to stay where I am at....)also I like the location where I am ). I thought that was quite strange that the same company will call me and they did not know I work for them. So she sent me an email through company email saying she understands and if I need her to give her a call. So I want to lift this up to the Lord because I been with this company only one month and someone from another campus is calling me... I dont not want to be decieve or trick by the enemy!!!