Staff Vision While Asleep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Vision While Asleep

Post by ezerkenegdo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:56 am

I had this vision while I was asleep back in November. I was praying about a particular situation this morning and the Lord reminded me of the vision and said something about it this morning...

Shortly before I had this vision, He spoke something to me while awake: "YOU WILL SERVE BEFORE KINGS. RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL PREVAIL. I AM SENDING YOU TO SERVE AMONG KINGS. NOW GO OUT."

This vision started with God again speaking, "YOU WILL SERVE BEFORE KINGS." (Proverbs 22:29 Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will serve before kings; he will not serve before obscure men.)

Then He said, "YOU WILL LEAD NATIONS." And I saw myself leading a group of 12 children=12 tribes=12 nations. Both my children and leprechaun guy's children were in the group, plus some additional people who were not a part of the 12 tribes. I had a rod or stick in my hand, like staff a shepherd would have. It was as if I was looking down on a relief map of the U.S. and I seemed to be walking/leading them up and out of the region where leprechaun guy lives (we live in different parts of the country), in a Westerly direction (I have gotten a lot about "going West" and recently again in my Cowboy Boots Vision I posted the other day.)

At some point, I am not sure of the order, I heard Him say something like (sometimes I just have an understanding of what He is saying but the words are hard, I put my impressions in parentheses), but He seemed to say "THIS HAS BEEN (ORCHESTRATED) SINCE BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF (THE WORLD/TIME)." Something along those lines.

He gave me the following scriptures on that, one of them is Acts 17:26 "From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him."

And in Psalm139:15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Eph 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

So this morning, I am praying about a situation and the Lord gives me Exodus 7:15: "TAKE IN YOUR HAND THE STAFF." And immediately I remembered this vision. So I am thinking I am to do something. So I have started to put out feelers. The first option turned out to be a dead end. So, now I am trying to figure out what is next. The Lord did give me a heads up that there would be a response to whatever it is that I am to do, and to be prepared, but I am not sure how to prepare yet since I don't know what I'm to do. I also got Psalm 23 and Prov 29 that I am trying to make sense of as well.

I would really appreciate prayer on this.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Vision While Asleep

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:15 am

The Lord is asking for you to be spiritually ready. He is sending your forth. What is the staff? The staff represents Jesus Christ the Shepard. He sent Moses with a staff. That staff was the instrument God used to perform miracles for the people to see. These are just my immediate thoughts and not an interpretation. I pray it is helpful to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top