Demon in the basement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon in the basement

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:07 am

I dreamt that I was in the basement of my house ready to fight a demon that was trying to touch me sexually!! I was like no way! Heck no!

Then the dream switched to me being at my fiance's house but his house in the dream not in real life was located in a place called Guild Inn (interesting…that is where a cousin use to live when i was a child and her house was always spooky to me) Anyway I went into the basement of his house in this dream. Again the demon was there too and I said to the demon you better show yourself! I was ready to fight. But nothing showed up. Then my fiance and I had to go somewhere. So we went outside and got in the car with someone else it was either his sister or my brother. Then he realized that we left the front door wide open and his brother was sleeping in the basement and family friend sleeping in the upstairs room. So in the car we both looked back at the house because the door was wide open..and it was night time. Sitting on some stairs in your house was a demon man/woman thing sitting there and smiling smug at us- it looked sooo evil. I realize it was the demon manifested. I was like to my fiance 'do you see that!' He was like 'OMG yes I do!' But the person in the care with us could not see it! We were seeing it in the spiritual- the natural couldn’t see it! And it was comfortably sitting at my fiance's doorstep. It had a cloak/cape on.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon in the basement

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 pm

umthis seems similar to the dnoi drm of lisa4,,in part, hav u heard of the 2 spirits that attack sexually?? incubus an sucbus,,i think that it bein in the basement means its a root problem,,,generational,,is it somethin thats followed u frm child hood??its not fighting you cos it wants to stay put..it seems 2 hav a legal rite 2 be there,??;[smug]...it knows u can see it,,maybe u need 2 pray and fast on this one ..fear not,,theyre just there 4 u 2 tread on ok!!!luke 10;19.. :fishwhack: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:05 am

Hi dreamster!
yes i have heard of the incubus. And did read lisa dream which was pretty scary. Hmmm I will pray on this one. It's funny because in a week i dream two basement demons. not sure if you read the other one but it wanted to fight and i conquerored it. The dream is called Spirit in the basement it came in the form of more than one demon but by calling on the blood of Jesus it was destroyed. Not sure if you read it.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 am

I keep reading this, unaday. When I lived in Downtown Dallas, there was a spirit in my closet. I called it a monkey demon, but it really looked like a giant gorilla. I had a dream before about this demon, it was huge, and I could not understand how it fit in that closet space at the time. The demon in the dream killed my cousin. My cousin had only been saved three days IRL, but in the dream, I saw a highway, with beautiful autumn trees that I am not used to seeing, like maple, and stuff like that. It was raining, and the rain made the highway shiny dark, so that the two yellow stripes in the road were distinct. I could feel the coolness and dampness. I saw a car that had a flat tire in the rain by a mile marker and a highway sign that had the number 78 on it. the sign was blue and yellow. I saw a woman, and my cousin stopped to help her. He was changing the tire, when the demon jumped on him, and pummelled him, but I saw my cousin's spirit shoot up like a star. I started to cry in my sleep really hard. When I went to work the next day, I called my mom, and told her the dream. I had the dream on a Wednesday. She called me back on that Thursday, and told me he got killed by a driver, when he stopped to help a woman with a flat tire. He was upstate in Vermont. He was coming home to us. He had been saved for three days, and wanted to start his life over. Make a long story short, that's how I found out demons can kill you, and I never act a fool when I get slowed down or I am late, because I know this is one way that God protects me and preserves my life. That weekend, hurricane Katrina came through, so we had to wait for the body to come home so that we could bury him...The devil is a killer...But because God is showing you, that let's me know that you are equipped, unaday. Do not be afraid. Them demons, they better watch out and be afraid of YOU!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:27 am

AMEN!!! THE LORD WILL FIGHT YOUR BATTLE praying

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 am

I agree with marykmath2 and kimielu, these demons had better back off because they don't know who they're dealing with! :bat:

It seems that everytime we're moving forward in our walk with the Lord or are being promoted, the enemy comes prowling around looking to destroy. So take it seriously but also take it as a compliment...you're a threat to be reckoned with and they're going to try to come at you to scare you off your path but you shall not be moved! Praise God for your faith, obedience and commitment! praiseGod

Your recent dreams are showing you that you're going to come up against a spiritual attack but that you are more than equipped to handle it...the confidence and boldness with which you fight demons in your dreams make me wonder if you might not be being called into deliverance/healing? Your dreams remind me of conversations that I've had with deliverance warriors - they talk about their visions when they're in prayer and they all have that same intensity, confidence and spiritual conviction with them(you taking charge and becoming the aggressor....

The one part of this dream that I wanted to add a comment about is in regards to your fiance because it was at his house that the doors were left open and the demon sat at the front of the door smugly, like it had a right to be there. The Lord may be showing you that he should also take inventory so to speak to make sure all spiritual doors are kept shut to prevent the enemy from slipping in and wreaking havoc.

Please pray on what's been said to see if it bears witness with your spirit.

Blessings to you mighty woman of God! soldier

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:25 pm

i havnt read that basement drm yet will do so,,u be ok.. thumbs :clap: flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:01 am

Unaday,

I totally concur with Dreamster. If a dreamer has a legal right to stay you will need to find the root cause and ask the Lord forgive you for it and break the curse along with all generational curses. Excellent job their dreamster. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:17 pm

t y ,connie i wish i was wrong on this one ,,being such a sensitive topic,,it took alotta courage 4 unaday 2 share this,,u become quite vulnerable,,im tryin 2 be sensitive 2 that,,,much love flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top